Is this A Bug or Does Viki just want to bug ME?

Woah…I’m also using the latest version of Win10 but nothing seems to be wrong…

Usually that means you have to allow cookies again. And to do that, you have to clear your Viki cookies first.

1 Like

Hello everyone!
Is it just me or the “Meet the team” section (if you check segmenter or subtitler ) for channels is not updating our REAL number of contributions made for a channel? I mean the number of subtitles or segments are not matching with the numbers from our profiles if you compared them…

For example these 2 channels:

Hope the issue gets fixed somehow.

1 Like

Yes, we’ve noticed it before, I just don’t remember which thread we discussed this at or whether somebody filed a ticket about it to Viki.

2 Likes

It’s happening on all the channels,this problem was started in November!

3 Likes

Already notified them 3 weeks ago. Let’s see when they’ll “see” this problem.

3 Likes

Sorry, Shraddha. I couldn’t remember the thread probably because there had been so much discussion about so many issues, that my head started to spin.

2 Likes

The show has moved to On-Air category…

I am seeing this for the first time.

2 Likes

It happens sometimes if an episode is late to air :frowning: I’ve seen it happen before. I’m afraid we’ll just need to be patient.

4 Likes

I guess the Teams Tab is now totally messed up. This is a screenshot from Great Shaman Ga Doo Shim:

From Yumi’s Cells:

From Jirisan:

The contributors are placed in no particular order. I refreshed the page but nothing happened.
Umm… a lot of things for Viki engineers to repair once they get back :grimacing:

5 Likes

my subtitle number is right o.o
hm… but the arrangement is…

3 Likes

Update: My real number of subtitles for a channel is now the same from my profile. The only problem is that the order of subtitlers is mixed and not in order. I guess Viki staff is fixing the issue. Let’s give them more time to completely fix the bug. :smirk::crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Lol… I cracked the code of how current subtitle contributions are arranged in channel pages.
This is from Melancholia:

These positions are based on recent activity in channel pages. The one who most recently contributed in any episode is at first position, then comes the person who made a contribution just before that, and so on.

Nothing much to be excited but still feels interesting :joy:

7 Likes

I was thinking it might be how they were added to the team, the latest person being the first.

3 Likes

Hello,
Can you seriously PLEASE correct the arrangement of contributions made by vikiers at the subtitle team tab’s page for every single channel. It is REALLY HARD to find the top subbers…

It is totally messed up and gives me a headache every time I try to find the top subbers.

:unamused::pleading_face:

Why did you guys change it to the latest person being the first??? Sigh… Changes are supposed to be for the best not for the worst :confounded::face_with_monocle:

5 Likes

It’s like that only, for the past 5-6 months.

2 Likes

I just realized that because I wanted to find the top subbers for a channel and I now find it all VERY chaotic :tired_face::pensive:

PLEASE consider bring back the previous arrangement which was way more useful to us.

6 Likes

Oh no! Just when I hear good news about TOOL, the inbox is down. Or has it crashed due to all the excitement on Viki? :rofl: When I clicked on a new PM hoping to respond to it, I see this:
Is it just me? Or…:roll_eyes::thinking:

4 Likes

i saw that sisyphus the series where Luhan is was also created… so these channels can’t be recreated again? to get the license?

1 Like

they can be created again, but just when it really gets a license

1 Like