Is this A Bug or Does Viki just want to bug ME?

Viki there is a mistake for Search channel

https://www.viki.com/tv/37375c-search

It is from OCN :ballot_box_with_check:
It is not from tvN. :negative_squared_cross_mark:

Screenshot_20200911-204831

4 Likes

Viki,
From now on, will ALL FAN CHANNELS will not have the “apply to be a manager” option available and no bell option either until their licenses are confirmed?

Dear Viki staff members:
@mariliam
@jeslynl
@amyk

Is this a bug or any new update we should know about recently created fan channels? It has been like that for more than a week. Every time I see Viki creates fan channels they are restricted (which is normal) but they have no option to apply as a channel manager, no bell to follow the channel at all. This is all confusing the volunteers. :face_with_raised_eyebrow::woman_shrugging:t2:

New k drama channels

7 Likes

It’s just me or the EP6 of Dramaworld wont play?
P.S: I am QC Gold. image

1 Like

It works for me, but Viki is still doing some maintenance is it today or tomorrow, after that hopefully this won’t happen again, but doesn’t mean that technical issues can’t happen. As always try, try and try again.

1 Like

Eighteen again is supposed to air today but it’s still as unlicensed. Best of luck to the future Team if assigned. I guess it will be delayed on Viki…

3 Likes

They updated the channel, corrected the mistake and changed the picture but that’s it for now…

1 Like

A new page with the same issues appeared:

2 Likes

Anyone else?
A few days ago I had an update of Win10, I don’t know if it is related but comments don’t show.
On a drama channel there is nothing but reviews.
On an actors channel there is the headline for “comments”, but no comments either. I don’t use it all that much this might have been even before the update I simply do not know it.

1 Like

Woah…I’m also using the latest version of Win10 but nothing seems to be wrong…

Usually that means you have to allow cookies again. And to do that, you have to clear your Viki cookies first.

1 Like

Hello everyone!
Is it just me or the “Meet the team” section (if you check segmenter or subtitler ) for channels is not updating our REAL number of contributions made for a channel? I mean the number of subtitles or segments are not matching with the numbers from our profiles if you compared them…

For example these 2 channels:

Hope the issue gets fixed somehow.

1 Like

Yes, we’ve noticed it before, I just don’t remember which thread we discussed this at or whether somebody filed a ticket about it to Viki.

2 Likes

It’s happening on all the channels,this problem was started in November!

3 Likes

Already notified them 3 weeks ago. Let’s see when they’ll “see” this problem.

3 Likes

Sorry, Shraddha. I couldn’t remember the thread probably because there had been so much discussion about so many issues, that my head started to spin.

2 Likes

The show has moved to On-Air category…

I am seeing this for the first time.

2 Likes

It happens sometimes if an episode is late to air :frowning: I’ve seen it happen before. I’m afraid we’ll just need to be patient.

4 Likes

I guess the Teams Tab is now totally messed up. This is a screenshot from Great Shaman Ga Doo Shim:

From Yumi’s Cells:

From Jirisan:

The contributors are placed in no particular order. I refreshed the page but nothing happened.
Umm… a lot of things for Viki engineers to repair once they get back :grimacing:

5 Likes

my subtitle number is right o.o
hm… but the arrangement is…

3 Likes

Update: My real number of subtitles for a channel is now the same from my profile. The only problem is that the order of subtitlers is mixed and not in order. I guess Viki staff is fixing the issue. Let’s give them more time to completely fix the bug. :smirk::crossed_fingers:

4 Likes