It's raining badges!

I think that it is automatic, but not instantaneous. . . I would give it a week and if it doesn’t show up ping the Help Center. For whatever reason I didn’t get my Thai one right away, but it showed up about week or so after the others.

Really? I’ve never seen that gray badge .i only have seen a subber that has 481,747

A french subber has 564,857.

1 Like

I think at 500,000 it should have fireworks and sparkles!

3 Likes

wow that´s great!!

I agree, fireworks and sparkles!!!

Maybe it’s just me but suddenly a bunch of my badges went poof. I hope I get them all back soon otherwise I will ask Viki to put them back.

It’s not only you. Me too.

Maybe it’s different for you, but the few of mine I notice are gone were duplicates-- Like I had two anime badges before, with and without counts. Now there’s just one.

Then again, maybe I’m just forgetting what badges I had XD

No in my case some are not duplicates… for me the following are missing as far as I know:

I would like to have them all back because I like to collect badges, worked hard for them and they look nice in my profile.

3 Likes

three of my badges are gone, i hope they come back

So guys, I was here thinking. The drama country badges, are for the most popular kind. But some other countries do have amazing projects.
Since I’m from Brazil, my first Idea was a badge for Brazil, Like a girl wearing the clothes from north “Bahianas” or “Carmen Miranda(famous singer and dancer)” clothes and fruit hat. Could also be boy with south famous “bombachas”… Maybe even a girl/boy with Brazil’s soccer uniform.

Don’t know…Also, wish they did a badge for Hindi Drama. That one is easy! Hindu Clothing are a big part of their culture :smiley:

Send the suggestion to the help center… who knows.

MINE Too! I was just coming here to see if anyone else was missing some

It’s also raining badges in the Discussion Center. I just got the “Welcome” Badge. Maybe I was slow in realizing they were given also in the Discussions section, but nonetheless I am happy. Thanks, Viki.

Yeah I noticed something was off because I got system messages from very old posts but I guess they where working on this. I got the welcome, basic and nice post one it seems. Dunno what to think of them yet.

I think they should arrange a dinner date with the Korean actor of our choice… lol lol lol …After all, 500.000 keep lots of fans happy!

2 Likes

I second that! I think that would really help my Korean Learning…

1 Like

I found a badge for a million on the Viki Admin profile.

wow that´s amazing!!