It's raining badges!

Mine are gone too, I had All the ones you had there except maybe only one, But I think I worked the hardest for this old badges than for any others and they mean to me more than the new ones, the have the most sentimental value to me, I’m sure for some people are just badges but I collect them too and I think we worked hard for them. We are not payed here so the few things we get as reward we value them a lot, this is something they should have asked us, I would choose the old ones, in my opinion they can remove the new ones if they want, I just want the ones I worked really hard for.

those system messages… I got so many in the past two days lol it’s driving me crazy…

yeah I got some badges too but donno what to do with them or what to think about it. But well I have nothing against them :smiley:

They need to work up their Chinese segments… it looks so neglected.

So at a million… GOLD with sparkles !

I want gold sparkly badges too, still a long way to go. But that staffer has sparkly badges for a million segs, subs… but that person didn’t make so many subs yet?!

Let’s PM write to the help center now that some of my badges are missing.

I know this has actually nothing to do with the topic buuut

“it’s raining badges” every time I read it I just think of the song “it’s raining men”

http://youtu.be/l5aZJBLAu1E

@popsicles sorry T_T

By the way is anyone else having a hard time staying logged in? Viki keeps loggin me out…so annoying

Happened to me yesterday…

Still happening to me today :frowning:

Should be okay tomorrow I hope so. I think viki is trying to change some things again … those system notifications are driving me crazy

What system notifications? lol I’ve have get anything…T_T

you don’t want to get them believe me… like they are I think notification you get when you edit a post or when the system is downloading the link of a pic you posted I have no idea…
didn’t get them for a while and was so happy. but they send me those now. in a huge amount …

LOL but at least you get them, all I get is Zero 0 PMs in my email (which sucks), videos won’t load all get is black screen, badges gone, and viki kicks me out all the time…lol

1 Like

Oh, I though I was the only one until I came here. Some of my badges are missing too. I hope it’s just temporary.

my badges appear and disappear,I hope the problem is fixed as soon as possible

I get kicked out too not very often but time to time… Is Viki changing something again? SIgh

Hi everyone! I’m sorry to hear about all the issues. Badges definitely shouldn’t be disappearing. Have you written into the Help Center yet after following the steps below and providing the necessary information? @dramaaaaa @mag11 @VictoriaRoma @Niennavalar

http://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/articles/202660720-Helpful-troubleshooting-steps
http://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/articles/202660740-How-to-access-the-Developer-s-Console

Please also include the name of the badges that are missing. Recently, we did make a minor change to the Badges feature which may have caused this bug. Once we have a better idea about the bug, the team can work on resolving it as soon as possible. Thanks so much!

@dee Thank you dee I did sent a report to the help center yesterday about that and other issues I have in my Account. Thanks

1 Like

:confused: I tried, but didn’t found how.

Thanks @dee I already wrote to the Help Center following your recommendations.

1 Like

Ahh My Badges have returned. :slight_smile: I hope that they will stay a while :wink: