It's raining badges!

I just started subtitling today, I got my first badge! can’t wait to get many more!

At a million… for sure is a weekend in Jeju Island!

2 Likes

I was never welcomed like that! :frowning:

Lol lol lol Don’t be sorry. you are right… the name came from the song. I had recently heard the song, and it was the first thing that came to my head. I hadn’t seen the video, though!

It took me months to get my first badge…How times change!

Did you post a screen shot of your badges or the catalogue? I stood there for a minute totally mesmerized looking at them… lol

i think i will need 10 years to get that gold-sparkling-badge…

So, I take it nobody has seen yet the World Cup badge in their profile…
Last night there was a major “throwing me out of Viki” while I was watching a drama, and innocent of me, I thought: they must be preparing our badges… lol lol lol lol nope!

3 Likes

Nope, same here. Maybe it’s according to the Pacific time… or something… either way they said that the World Cup badge will appear on the 14th.

Btw - congrats Germany!

2 Likes

They definitely, definitely, definitely promised a World Cup badge… didn’t they?

5 Likes

when are we getting the world cup badge??

Oho… Viki… at least a notice or something…If it’s taking longer to sum up everyone’s number of subtitles just say so… sheesh.

Communication is the key here.

Or if it’s canceled… just the same - say so…It was just a badge. A badge for which most of us worked hard by making that minimum of 1000 subs.

2 Likes

I guess it’s taking longer because they will add the badge manually and since 1000 subs within a month isn’t that hard I guess many will get it.
When it was mentioned I asked Viki staff if I should request it or it’s added automatically and she said manually.

Manually? Really?.. Poor souls…
Lol lol lol lol I bet they are wishing now they had promised it for many more subtitles than 1000!
I already had done lines enough by the time I got to know about the badge, and I’m not a heavy subber… Maybe they thought it would be a good incentive in case many of us got too distracted with the football.

Ok… so I finally got “Welcomed” too :smiley:
You were right. There seems to be a whole new variety of badges for the Discussions, and I… once again, can’t find easily how many they are and how are they given.

Another one, for whom the wait for the badge has proven to be too much…

I found the legend for the discussion badges. Still wondering what the heck is the “Example badge” for…
http://discussions.viki.com/badges

1 Like

Am I the only one that think that page cover designers need a badge too? I could never be able to create what they do and they put life in the channels and make it look amazing, just saying

6 Likes

Yes. I agree. I like very much to see the funny covers and the info they include.

I agree too, I’ve designed pages it’s not so tough but it takes some time

4 Likes