It's raining badges!

I like the idea, too. <3
I love designing pages and it would be really nice to have a badge for that, too.

yes, itĀ“d be great right?

They added the world cup badge now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not all people that speak Hindi are Hindu. And not all sari in India are Nivi style eitherā€¦ the problem with putting actual people on badges is that you run into the problem of stereotypes and that people living in those countries most often wonā€™t fit those stereotypes. Because the truth is that people range within a country and cuture.

If you said that everyone in Great Briatin looked like, say Prince William, youā€™d have people throwing a fit. What about the blacks, the South Asians, the red-headed peopleā€¦ and so onā€¦

Just pointing that out.

Iā€™m starting to see the world cup badge aroundā€¦ but not many. Let me know when/if you get yours.

1 Like

Well that could be right. But the badges need to be designed in a way for that language youā€™re subbing into.

Yeah coule be but how should they design the badges then ? I think they are pretty and I know that not everybody who is speaking hindi is Hindu. But they need something people recognize the country and language with. I get your point I am just curious how you would design the badges then :slight_smile:

I have my World cup badge yet!!

1 Like

You lucky ducky! Iā€™m jealous.

2 Likes

Me too. I still havenā€™t received mine.

Me neitherā€¦

I just received my World cup badge! I hope you receive yours soon :smiley:

3 Likes

I have mine!!! yay :smiley:

2 Likes

Oh dear,
Still waitingā€¦ no food, no drinks, no sleepā€¦ just waitingā€¦ desperatelyā€¦ lol lol lol

1 Like

I see some of you already have the World Cup badge (I still canĀ“t write WC badge without laughing).
I first waited for it enthusiastically.
Then, I waited full of hope.
Later, I waited patiently.
Nowā€¦ itĀ“s time for plan B:
This basically consists in logging out and in, to see if thatĀ“s when they notify us.

Soā€¦log out, log in, log out, log in, log out, log in, log out, log in, log out, log in, log out, log in, log out, log inā€¦

4 Likes

I just got mine! Thank you Viki! Glomp!

2 Likes

lol this gif lol

:smiley: IT HAS ARRIVED!!! :smiley:

It fits just right in my profile, completing a row!

5 Likes

As @Dudie mentioned, we will need to manually award this badge. Therefore, it will take a bit longer than usual. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Thanks everyone and great work on earning the badge! :wink:

1 Like

@dee Is the staff already going crazy? Because that must be a lot of work.

Received mine today :smile:

4 Likes

Iā€™ve just received mine, too. <3 * happy dance *

3 Likes