JOBS in Kdrama that you think are so COOL! Or You want to HAVE? šŸ˜

I am the SAME!!! It drives my husband crazy, but I cannot stand the quiet, even though I AM an introvert. I must have noise at all times.

2 Likes

Yes. I imagine the day-to-day office work of a lawyer is not TV worthy. Well, thatā€™s probably true about lots of professions.

2 Likes

Not a lot of gifs out yet for Monthly Home Magazine but How cool to be an editor at a Real Estate Magazine and getting to see all the beautiful homes and scenery so far - I love the way this show is filmed. I hope they get gifs of the staff they are so funny! The office is gorgeous!

2 Likes

Prosecutor - they always get the girl

i love the job of writing subtitles like in the kdrama Run On

https://www.soompi.com/article/1481042wpp/kim-jae-wook-in-talks-for-his-first-drama-in-over-2-years

YIPPIE! Kim Jae Wook is BACK!!! YES! CEO again! Who pretends to have amnesia!!!

He should always be a LEADING MAN!

I just started re-watching Just Between Lovers for the ā€˜so-many-times-I-lost-countā€™ time, and I canā€™t believe I havenā€™t mentioned (FL) Moon Sooā€™s job yet in this thread. She builds architectural models from blue prints. It would take a lot of patience, precision, focus, and dexterity, and maybe in real life it would become rather tedious, but I think it seems fascinating.

2 Likes

Photographer!

Well and a CEO who Time Travels (I wanna Time Travel thatā€™s cool)

2 Likes

Hairdresser - I want this guy as MY HAIRDRESSER

2 Likes

After the total mESS that happened because of his ability, no, I would rather NOT have this power :flushed: He suffers so much because of it. Itā€™s not easy to turn a blind eye to bad things and accidents that happen.

2 Likes

Book editor!!
Romance is a bonus book

orā€¦ Moonlight (which Iā€™m watching right now, pretty good so far)
maxresdefault

2 Likes

Only HAPPY time travel - the buying the cool clothes and eating good food! No bad stuff.

1 Like

Agreed. Or, I watched a drama about a proofreader. It was fascinating to me, to learn just how much is expected of a proofreader (at least according to the drama) and not just checking for spelling and grammar.

3 Likes

Sounds interesting!! I didnā€™t watch it, Iā€™ll add it to my long long list

3 Likes

Happy Time Travel? :joy::joy: Yes, count me in!! Iā€™d do what Ma Rin didā€¦ create an anonymous account disguising myself as a fortune teller and warn everyone of the future! :joy:

3 Likes

That sounds like a way to go for me! :joy:
giphy%20(1)

BTW. Now Iā€™m obsessed with those birds because of you guys hahaha

2 Likes

My Baby Birds!!! SO Obsessed!
baby%20bird%20factor

2 Likes

Which movie are they from?

I want this JOB:-

1 Like

alongwith;