JOBS in Kdrama that you think are so COOL! Or You want to HAVE? šŸ˜

The birds - Angry Birds the Movie I think!

2 Likes

What ?? Didnā€™t understand

Private or Corporate Type Private - Chef He makes lunchboxes

Yunho - or Uknow - I loved this little web drama - he has the coolest restaurant - the food looks yummy and I love the outside of his place - and the skinship is awesome!

His restaurant was so cool. I had kind of a love-hate relationship with that drama. It had excellent skinship, and I think it even made me laugh, but the amount of angst they stuffed into those short episodes was top level.

2 Likes

I know - I like angst - but I did love it! I started listening to his music after - I wish he would act more! But it was one of the 1st dramas I saw like street shots of like his restaurant and how pretty some of the areas were instead of just rooftop and city scapes.

1 Like

ALL RIGHT. I WANT TO BE A SET DESIGNER!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I loved all the cute little models heā€™d makeā€¦ and even the big sets! It seems like such a fun, creative job to do!

3 Likes

Yes, I love it too. But it was hilarious how he was always taking measures of everything he saw haha

3 Likes

And it was so adorable to see him stop after FL tells him not to :heart_eyes: At the end, when he nicely asks permission before starting to measure anything, I really wanted to jump across the screen and hug him!

2 Likes

Yes, so adorable. I like this actor a lot, and I think that heā€™s so cute!!!
At the beginning he was kind of crazy hahaha

2 Likes

Lol I remember him almost being a pervert !!! and sitting on the FLā€™s chocopie :rofl: :joy: :laughing:

2 Likes

I remember that! I canā€™t recognize him at the beginning
Thirty-But-Seventeen

2 Likes

Itā€™s funny because heā€™s supposed to be all scraggly and unkempt, as if he doesnā€™t care at all, but then he has the softest, smoothest, most perfect skin. :joy:

4 Likes

I nearly died when he walked in clean-shaven :joy::joy: Yang Se Jong said that his talent is growing a beard in record time!

4 Likes

Wikipedia

Of course - Chefs - I love Chefs!

1 Like

chicago%20typewriter%203

Novelist - I loved Chicago Typewriter So Much!

2 Likes

So what are your thoughts on this Medical Drama?? I did not like Doctors - but this one looks good!
What are other doctor dramas (I have seen Incurable Case of Love)
That you guys LOVE???

1 Like

A sound engineer like the fl in A Piece of Your Mind.

It would be cool to work on music with my favorite hotties! :heart_eyes:

Another interesting job is a bodyguard like Chang Wookie in, The K2.

Being a bodyguard/spy has been my dream job. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I loved Doctors so much, I bought the osts! The songs, and the instrumentals :smiley:!
(*ā›ā€æā›)ā†’ :point_down:t5:

Other Doctor dramas I :sparkling_heart: and recommend are: :smiley:
Doctor Stranger (*ā›ā€æā›)ā†’ :point_down:t5:

The Good Doctor (*ā›ā€æā›)ā†’ :point_down:t5:

The Great Doctor (*ā›ā€æā›)ā†’ :point_down:t5:

Dr. Jin (*ā›ā€æā›)ā†’ :point_down:t5:

1 Like

Okay, Dr. Romantic is my number ONE medical drama in all entertainment. I really loved everything about the show. I loved Master Kim and the tough love he showed for the doctors he mentored The hospital staff are like family and itā€™s really fun to watch them. Kim Min Jae is a cutie, but the ML really stole my heart. Even though Yang Se Jong was a negative-ish character, I ended up liking him a lot. The medical scenes were realisticā€¦ there were a few inconsistencies but it was mostly realistic I loved the idea of Doldam Hospital. Amazing work environment. Itā€™s got the old kdrama charm. Donā€™t expect loadssss of romance like in Incuravle Case of Love thoughā€¦ it doesnā€™t take centre stage. Heā€™s Dr. Romantic where ā€œromanticā€ is in terms of the high ideals he has.

3 Likes

I found Ji Soo in Doctors that was the only thing I liked about it - it is in my DROPPRED file which I donā€™t have more than 4 so far - just didnā€™t like it! I loved the opening thoughā€¦

1 Like