Just curious to know what's happened to the 10-month badge thing

I am just curious to know if the 10 month badge thing is still going on as ive got no messages and the page has no info about Aprils badge.
Thanks

1 Like

What’s the 10 month badge? I can look it up myself though but I’ve never heard of it.

And… voila! The mystery is solved :wink:

https://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000332308-What-is-the-10-Month-Badge-Challenge-

1 Like

Thank you! That was kind of you. :slight_smile:
Ps, And that sounds fun! I like this idea. I’m going to see if I can do this.

Yes, it’s April 11, one third of the month gone by, and there has been no news of what the April badge will be and what are the requirements.

2 Likes

quietly lights a forest of virtual joss sticks and fans them…

The first two badges cost me dearly. Please…save…the money you spent on my lovely badges for the first two month events, and invest in better feed, better gerbils and hamsters to pedal behind the scenes in ALL THE SERVERS!

psst. there are virtual krispy kreme donuts in it if you “forget” about this, you know…!

GeNie of the Lamp was never here … :slight_smile: …POOF!

3 Likes

I feel like they have given up. The gerbils i mean

Oh. : ( That’s too bad then. I was going to try joining it. I found an announcement about a delay but if they’ve packed the whole thing in I do wish they’d just say so. Hate it when people just leave you hanging.

I submitted a ticket asking about it and if they are still doing it. It looks like they are having server issues right now but hopefully they can answer sometime soon. I would like to join it if possible.

1 Like

Thanks, that really helpful.

it was the weight of all those badges they keep putting up…bigger than the gerbils…

2 Likes

:laughing:

It’s up.
(although i thought for the previous badges we got more time not 11 days, hay ho)
https://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000332308-What-is-the-10-Month-Badge-Challenge-

2 Likes

If I read this correctly, it’s just 500 sub or seg at ANY drama - not specifically any type.

Well, I have no shot at the beauty products. It’s okay. Now to mark my calendar for the next meltdown and get things done before that…sigh.

Crunchy Dieter Donut hears the gerbils wailing…

2 Likes

If you get beforehand the date when the meltdown will emerge, I will forever call you “guru”…:))
P.S.: “supreme guru”, if you share the date with me…^^^^^

1 Like

So, for Europeans:

START OF SUBATHLON:
Pacific Daylight Time: April 16th, 0:00 AM (0:00)
GMT ( UTC ): April 17th, 7:00 AM (7:00)
W. Europe Daylight Time (Local, Italy): April 17th, 9:00 AM (9:00)
Greece:April 17th, 10:00 AM (1:00)

END OF SUBATHLON
Pacific Daylight Time: April 27th 23:59
Greenwich Mean Time : April 28th 6:59 AM (6:59) Next Day
W. Europe Daylight Time (Local, Italy): April 28th 8:59 AM (8:59)
Greece: April 28th, 9:59

Pacific Daylight Time Offset: UTC -7
W. Europe Daylight Time Offset: UTC ++02

2 Likes

theeeyyyyy’reeee heeerreeeeee…

2 Likes

yup, countdown till the meltdown has begun :sunny:

1 Like

Aaaand… it has just started!

The problem is how on earth are we going to sub when every time you finish a subtitle and hit TAB to go to the next it kicks you up at the very start, then while you’re writing the video doesn’t stop and you are forcefully taken to the next sub (hitting Pause doesn’t work), and of course they get or get not saved, all randomely.

2 Likes

I keep taking breaks and coming back to it, because wow! it’s frustrating :tools: