[Solved] Known issue: Error 400 or 404 on inbox

UPDATE, Jun 14, 2021, 07:00 hrs PDT:

We’re happy to let you know that this issue has been resolved. You should now be able to access your inbox successfully. If you are still unable to, please clear your browser cache and cookies, then re-log in.

Thanks for being patient with us.

Dear community,

We are aware that some of you are having trouble accessing the Viki inbox on both desktop and mobile browsers.

Our team is looking into it right now. Stay tuned for more updates. Your patience is appreciated!

NOTE: To keep discussions here organized, we recommend browsing the forum for existing relevant threads if you are discussing issues that are not around this topic.

12 Likes

Okay, didn’t know where to post this, but does anyone else have the 404 error when checking their inbox or having to sign in again? :thinking:

4 Likes

Didn’t happen.

1 Like

Everything looks good here…

1 Like

@lutra @simi11 Thanks for letting me know. Then it’s just a me problem :thinking:

3 Likes

I do. Apparently, it’s happening to some of the users, not all.

3 Likes

Yes I don’t have any issues too!

2 Likes

I have the same problem. :neutral_face:

4 Likes

@ajumma2 @kdr7ma Have you also been dealing with it since yesterday? I’m still getting the error message

3 Likes

Yes, I’m still getting that error.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m still getting it. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Yes, I am getting the same error when I try to read my emails… and I have 2 sitting there that I cannot open :cold_face:

4 Likes

Nope, It’s on my inbox too

2 Likes

me too… It’s since two days that I can’t read my inbox… :sob:

4 Likes

Hi, I have exactly the same problem since two days. Today will be my third day having this problem. I cannot read nor write any messages.
Hope the problem will be fixed soon. :slight_smile: Fighting everyone!

4 Likes

Same, third day for me. I occasionally do get my inbox back, but then it goes away again :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Third day for me and I was never able to read my emails… I find it surprising that Viki is taking so long to resolve the issue. It is obvious related to the maintenance they did on the 8th and must be a coding issue… a little disappointing…

3 Likes

Hopefully they’ll do an app, and website update soon, to iron out the gitches. :wink:

1 Like

Oh gosh, at this point I fear it won’t happen until next week… knowing I got emails I cannot read is killing me lol: how can we be so addicted to reading everything almost in ‘real time’ these days, huh?

2 Likes

Crazy ain’t it, but fingers crossed. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes