Korean actor you like the best - JUST ONE please ;-)

Lee Byung-Hun would also be my choice his talent is just phenomenal. He captures me in everything he does. I loved him so much in the movie Masquerade.

1 Like

You need to watch a scent of a woman. that romance is wow!

I will, thanks:))) after my exems :smiley:

1 Like

I love Lee min Ho but Yoon Shi yoo is also so good:)<3

2 Likes

Lol I didnā€™t dare to put a pic of him thanks for this

I love both so much !! Already miss YSY T_T

My favorite: LEE SANG YOON

2 Likes

Jo Jung Suk !!! Heā€™s not the most handsome but heā€™s really great ! I love him in King 2 Hearts (I cried because of him >_< ), in Whatā€™s Up, he sang really well and he was so funny, I didnā€™t like Architecture 101 but his character was so funny. He did a lot of successful movies !

1 Like

Who didnā€™t Girl who didnā€™t ā€¦ He broke our hearts I think every girl lied in her bad crying over him like crazyā€¦ at least thatā€™s what I didā€¦

I want to watch ā€œThe Face Readerā€ and " The fatal Encounter " !

Iā€™m happy that Iā€™m not the only one ! The scene where I cried the most, itā€™s when he was going to see his dad and he stand in the rain ! I love the music at this moment !

I saw ā€œThe Face Readerā€, itā€™s a good movie. And I really want to see ā€œThe Fatal Encounterā€ for him and Hyu Bin and Han Ji Min !

I want to see it because of Han ji min !! I love her

I love her too. I saw her the first time in Cain and Abel. (I loved this drama! ) She was so cute. And in Padam Padam, she was more mature and really beautiful !

I loooooove this guy so much (smile, eyes expression, gesturesā€¦) and secretly wished he truly was like his character on ā€œFlowerboy next doorā€. If he did OMG Iā€™d be desperate to meet him :smiley:

Youā€™re the first to post a pic of Lee Min Ho I think, and Iā€™m quite surprised you were the first since almost everyone else says something about him in this discussion. I see you couldnā€™t resist posting a pic with his face where he was missing lol :smiley:

Well I thought you guys donā€™t want to see his face lol

I like Lee Minhoā€™s acting very much, but the first Korean actor I fell for was Lee hyun woo, so for me he is one of the bests xD

1 Like

aww he looks adorable in those gifs! seen him in anything else? besides to the beautiful you.

In Secretly, Greatly (movie) and God of Study (drama) but otherwise I saw him in young character of the lead like Equator Man.

Yeah Same xD In Secretly;Greatly he was so awesome ā€˜-ā€™ :open_mouth:

I have found this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1KmJaVSC2U&list=LLAVKgEsvvnOyzKFfC-b87Lw&feature=mh_lolz

Itā€™s really awesome ā€˜-ā€™ I am not sure, but I think itā€™s a short movie :open_mouth:

OMG IM GONNA WATCH THIS!!! it looks so cute! hope no one dies or anything and thank you for this! i will watch this soon xD thank you @Kurama too because i havent seen him in anything else besides that xD Heā€™s SO ADORABLE!

YEAH he is really adorable and SOOOOO Cute ā€˜-ā€™ I can hardly wait! Yes I also hope it wonā€™t be a sad ending >_>

1 Like