"L šŸ’œ VER'S of The Red Sky" Come And Watch/Discuss

I respectfully disagree with this. The kiss did serve a purpose in that it advanced the story line to a certain degree. He is pretty sure she is the young girl he liked when he was a young boy; he is attracted to her as an adult male also. The kissing scene showed the extremely adverse and violent reaction caused by the demon possessing his body and makes us question if he would survive a full-blown romantic relationship with her. This is probably an overly simplistic explanation but I think you know what I mean.

4 Likes

KISS :lips:

Now your making me ready to watch and render my opinion - I have a dumb headache today because of the RAIN :cloud_with_rain: but Iā€™ll watch it soon! I have a feeling I will AGREE with you! You guys are so going to hate WAITING = we have no Red Sky this week!

3 Likes

I agree. He kisses her then tells her that she should forget him. Thatā€™s not nice, he should have been more considerate if he didnā€™t want a relationship with her.

2 Likes

Well the construction of the kiss and going back: Iā€™d say the heart does one thing and the brain does anotherā€¦ often humans react to their feelings and emotion first until they realize or think with the brain, here are 2 machines at work :rofl: :blush:

5 Likes

@porkypine

I knowā€¦:cry: why you think Iā€™m so upset?!

I just hope this kiss scene is not a warning that the ending might not be what I want it to be.

@mas4

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m saying; why kiss her and practically take it back?

Iā€™m beyond angryā€¦they should have left that scene further down.

2 Likes

tenor

Us unhappy that No RED SKY today and Tomorrow!

3 Likes

@stardust2466_546

Yes, you got the point of the kiss rightā€¦why you think I rather it never happened?

Anyway, he gave me such a sweet candy, and took it back!:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

I get that. Heā€™s a tease is what you are saying. LOL!

2 Likes

My favorite! :candy:
Sorry I have a headache so Iā€™m being very weird today!

2 Likes

NP. We all love/appreciate each otherā€™s weirdness (aka: uniqueness). Feel better soon! We miss your spunkiness.

(tumblr.com)
2 Likes

Oh I had a photo for you with your trope - where did I put that @my_happy_place - the one with veins who was that??? Wasnā€™t it one of our Baristas?

1 Like

It was this one @stardust2466_546

Summary

Hottie Posse

3 Likes

YES!!! Thatā€™s the one. I tried looking for him too. You guys are the BEST!!! I remember kdrama mentioning that he was trained for ballet.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s is it! Oh my word! and there might have been another one when one of the guys was cooking! Iā€™ll look who was that cooking and I saw VEINS @my_happy_place

Sorry @stardust2466_546 it might have been a gif of one of the guys cooking I canā€™t remember! UGH

2 Likes
Summary

Hope youā€™ll soon feel better. I had a strange migraine yesterday. After Saturday the weather changed abruptly to raining and cold now. Today I still feel under weatherā€¦ If itā€™s bad take ibuprofen.

2 Likes

Found it in the Segue Cafe @stardust2466_546 Itā€™s Choi MinHo, btw.

2 Likes

Thank you I am cooking and I could see it in my head but could not figure it out! Yes!!!

2 Likes

@kdrama2020ali

I bet your headache is all gone nowā€¦:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Well Iā€™m re-watching from episode 1 to make up for the week without them. Call me a masochist gonna watch the kiss that broke my heart.:broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart:

1 Like