"L šŸ’œ VER'S of The Red Sky" Come And Watch/Discuss

meh - You can have him. Iā€™ll take Ha Ram. :rofl:

(Isnā€™t it just silly how girls divvy up the guys. :laughing: :sunglasses: :rofl: )

Oh yes definitely - I am just glad to see Kwak Si Yang again he was a cutie sous chef in Ghostess.

Ha RAM is so much BETTER

1 Like

I ainā€™t sharing! :rofl:

3 Likes

You know I never SHARE! I donā€™t play well with OTHERS!

gifer

2 Likes

Bad news, ladies. Episodes 7 and 8 will air on 9/27 and 9/28 instead of next week due to Koreaā€™s Chuseok holiday.

3 Likes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
What is that holiday???

2 Likes

Chuseok, literally ā€œAutumn eveā€, also known as hangawi, is a major harvest festival and a three-day holiday in both North and South Korea celebrated on the 15th day of the 8th month of the lunar calendar on the full moon. Wikipedia

This year, Chuseok falls on September 21 so Koreans will celebrate it from 9/20 to 9/22.

5 Likes

aw that sounds wonderful sounds like a good time to visit next year!!! Iā€™ll look it up and learn more thanks

3 Likes

Ho Ryeong, the guardian spirit was a pleasant surprise. The actress was really good. I hope to see more magical creatures like the mysterious client who buys paintings.

Summary

ho

I also loved Dark Ha Ram. He makes a handsome demon.

Summary

haram

For me, the romance was too quick. They just found each other and they kissed? Wow, they must be madly in love. :thinking:
I guess the writer doesnā€™t want to waste time with only 16 episodes.
Iā€™m not worried about the ending after watching Doom. I believe Sam Shin can save everyone as a reward if they manage to lock Ma Wang in the painting.

2 Likes

I have not watched Eps 6 yet but so glad we didnā€™t have to wait until Eps 10 like usual. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Can you get the gif from soompi? I donā€™t know how to do that. I havenā€™t watched those episodes either. Didnā€™t even know about that kiss!!! Watch for spoilers in that article.

@kdrama2020ali try this one
https://www.soompi.com/article/1485589wpp/5-moments-from-episodes-5-6-of-lovers-of-the-red-sky-that-stole-our-hearts

Sheā€™s one lucky girl. The best kiss in k drama. The tilting of the head so the hat wonā€™t obstruct the view. They finally listened to me. lol

2 Likes

I will keep trying to get the gif - it will only do the still right now and the gif is too large - my normal way to resize isnā€™t working so I will have to post it when it is more available!

He is blind so love how he has to touch her lips before the kiss :fire:

@angelight313_168
It is too large so it is giving me issues in my collections and here - will have keep looking - Drama is too new -

2 Likes

You mean this guy? You must like his goth look. :sunglasses:

Summary

mawang-1

Summary

mawang-2

3 Likes

What kind of Heroā€™s Journey are we gong to see!!! Because he has revenge and darkness also inside of him - How can our Hero work through it?

2 Likes

SOā€¦I saw Episode 6 and I ask myself: what was the purpose of that Kiss? I honestly for the first time in my life; wished it never happened in this episode. Whateverā€¦:unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused:

1 Like

I have not watched it yet! I will let you know but I think their connection is strong there is suppose to be a childhood connection and also a soulmate kind of connectionā€¦we shall see! I want an earlier kiss I get so tired of waiting until Eps 10.

1 Like

YOU are not getting itā€¦:rofl:

The kiss had no purpose bc it got nowhere but a dead end.

It really got of my nerves that they keep doing this cycle in K dramas.

Offer a child a candy and when the poor child is excited going to grab it, they take it backā€¦Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr :hot_face::scream::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage:

3 Likes

What candy? Us candy? or her a piece of candy?
I love that line in Bride of the Water God!

"Candy is Not Something That You Just Bite Into All At Once" my response ā€œWAY-Oā€
love it - bahahahahahahaha

at 1:26 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Once I watch I will render my opinion - hahahahaha! You know I loved Doom so I might see something different - We shall SEEEEEE! :sunny:

Ohā€¦ that kiss was not purposeless. It said he remembered and liked her. THEN reality hit - He plans to get revenge and knows he will die because of that so HE ended itā€¦ ā€¦for nowā€¦

4 Likes

I have not even watched it and this was my thought - their link - their soulmate link is intense!
And heck I have never had a problem with people who are attracted to each other showing early skinship because that is real life - it doesnt make it toxic or too soon or whatever - sometimes people have a link that is just undeniable!

2 Likes