"L šŸ’œ VER'S of The Red Sky" Come And Watch/Discuss

In Ep 1 it says 9 years later, Ep 2 it says 19 years later, if I recall correctly those were written in hangul. Since they were both born on the night Ma Wang was sealed away they were 9 (10 Korean age) the time of the water ceremony, and now 28. Heā€™s quite accomplished, it makes sense that they are in their mid to late 20s, it wouldnā€™t be as believable for him to be as rich as he is if they were just out of their teens.

4 Likes

Iā€™m with you even though the actors might have been older I saw those kids as about 8 years old then adding 19 years they are just around 28 or 29 years old now.

1 Like

Here you go. Youā€™ll hafta watch it to find out what that was all about. His ā€˜expressionā€™ says it all. :open_mouth: :hushed: :laughing:

The-Look

4 Likes

Iā€™m behind but Iā€™ll catch up - finishing Falling for Innocence!!! :sunny:

4 Likes

That episode 8 left such a wonderful cliffhanger, but I feel that knowing RED EYES has Ma Wang inside him, will only put his life in danger.

4 Likes

This is really going to get interesting! That lucky little painter gal has the best of both worlds! By day, she will be working around the ML restoring maps and by night, she will be working on repainting the royal portrait (and supervised, Iā€™m sure, by SML). That would be a tough position to be in. So jellyā€¦

5 Likes

BABES BABES and BABES with beautiful EYES!!! And her soulmate!

3 Likes

I just finished epi 8. Besides the MLs that are so handsome and yes yummy. What is everyones take on this drama? Who do you think will get painter Hongs heart? (besides that red eyed cutie)

3 Likes

Totally Yummy! I love that word!

Iā€™m not so into the Prince!
I have liked the actor who plays the bad prince for a while! He was in oh my ghostess!
ā€™ā€™

Iā€™m not caught up so I donā€™t know exactly what love triangles are going on.

2 Likes

Congrats on your purchase, the moving will be another burden, but hopefully it will free you to get rid of ā€œa lotā€. - Iā€™ve been there, I repaired and fixed my old 9 rooms house with half acre land for many years and was finally able to sell itā€¦ kids left already and to clean it out was a lengthy processā€¦ Iā€™m looking for a condo as well, but nothing convinced me yet.

Good luck and lots of energy and motivation: ā€œYou can do it!ā€ :four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Thank you so much for the positive vibes!:blush:

4 Likes

Here you go - Our Ha Ram - Ahn Hyo Seop. Video short.

His English is very standard Americanā€¦ Thinking he must be Americanā€¦ So I looked him up. OOps! Sorry Canada. Heā€™s Canadian. :wink: same difference. (Canadians hate it when Americans say that.) :rofl:

2 Likes

@sweetybirdtoo
Iā€™ll let you duke that one out! hahahahahahaha!

He is so CUTE!

Canadian like Henry! I love Henry and I just love Ahn Hyo Seop!

3 Likes

Yep, we do. Most people have national pride, Americans donā€™t like to be called Canadian unless theyā€™re traveling internationally. Granted unless you use specific words itā€™s hard to tell where most Canadians are from, our dialect although different coast to coast, is very similar to the Pacific Northwest American accent.
Just in case one of these will irritate you :stuck_out_tongue:
Star Wars, Star Trek, same difference.
Butter, margarine, same difference.
K drama, J drama, same difference

3 Likes

giphy

Sorry OFF topic!!! But funny!

2 Likes

Thatā€™s one, my youngest use to say to me to get me riled up. Worked every time. I love them both, but they are NOT the same thing. lol

4 Likes

:laughing: :rofl: :sunglasses: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Itā€™s interesting that Americans think of Canadians as next door neighbors - so same difference, mainly because both countries speak English. Whereas Mexico, our southern neighbor speaks Spanish but too many Americans donā€™t speak Spanish so they donā€™t feel the same way about the southern neighbor being same difference.

But then again Itā€™s not just English speakers because Americans donā€™t think of England or Australia or New Zealand as Americans, just the Canadians (are same difference north of the border.) Itā€™s an interesting psychology. It would be interesting to find out why that is.

2 Likes

Tenor

Just cuz I love his SMILE!

3 Likes

I am interested to read what others think of the last two available episodes (which I watched last night). Are you still intrigued? I am!!!

3 Likes

Iā€™m so behind you guys! I got pulled into Incurable Case of Love and My Fated Boy! I need to catch up!

2 Likes