"L šŸ’œ VER'S of The Red Sky" Come And Watch/Discuss

Episode 9 was awesome, but episode 10 was the bomb! I hate when a drama is so damn good, and we have to wait to watch the next, and next, better and awesome episodes.

The episodes have great cliffhangers hope it stays that way till the end.

3 Likes

Iā€™m so glad you are liking it! I got pulled away - but hope to catch up soon!

3 Likes

EPISoDE 10!!! Timestamp 27:00 Watch it! OMG!!!

:rofl: :blush: :sunglasses: :joy: :laughing: :blush: :rofl: :laughing: :rofl: :sunglasses:

Most definitely a SPOILER! Donā€™t look if you havenā€™t seen this episode yet! The evidence is in the order of occurrence! :rofl: I Just LOVED this scene! HIlarious!. and his smileā€¦ Ahn Hyo Seop was probably trying not to crack up during filming. Oh, heā€™s really tall 6ā€™2"!

Summary

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 1617 18Sneaking Haram back to his room 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

:sunglasses: :rofl: :laughing: :rofl: :joy: :relaxed: :kissing_closed_eyes: :rofl: :joy: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :thinking: :rofl: :laughing: :grin: :rofl:

3 Likes

Oh goodness. Yes, that segment was absolutely hilarious!! The proverbial ā€˜walk of shameā€™. I am really enjoying this drama because it has some comedy, love, sorrow, supernatural suspense, etc. Thanks for the visuals @porkypine90_261!

3 Likes

@porkypine90_261
Yes, episode 10 was awesome but I didnā€™t wanted to spoil it so I didnā€™t mentioned anything about it. The combination of funny moments after a horrible moment it helps to make him human again. They are trying to erase from our mind how evil and ugly he looks when heā€™s possessed The funny part takes away the trauma we go through bc the supernatural scenes are done so well that they freak me out.

1 Like

It made my sides hurt from laughing so hard and it took a couple of hours to capture all those screenshots but WELL WORTH IT! :rofl: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Episodes 9 & 10 were great. :grinning:

I was only disappointed by the Grand Prince Yangmyeong.

How can he go against Heavenā€™s will, thatā€™s not logical. Once again, the writers made a wrong choice. Heā€™s going to become an annoying SML.

4 Likes

Well, He is accustomed to getting everything he wants and Ha Ram is standing in his way.

1 Like

I felt that from the beginning and I am so behind! I stopped watching at the painting competition I got pulled away!

1 Like

the best. They have already going to get the hairpin. Him standing there alone.

3 Likes

So funny! Heā€™s standing there in his skivvies loudly telling them Itā€™s all a misunderstanding and to Come Back! They just ignore him and run off.

3 Likes

DESTINED to be together for ever and ever.

Those stolen moments that makes the heart flutter

4 Likes

Episode 11: That SML is really growing thin on me. I get disgusted with men or women who loves so selfishly, and donā€™t love enough to know when to let them go. This is going to be such a headache bc they started the back and forth syndrome of K-drama (which I detest and find so boring).

Hope episode 12 is worth watching.

2 Likes

The SML already knows that he lost to Ha Ram. Heā€™s only trying to complete the sealing ritual, which is more important (imo).
He acts already like a future king.

5 Likes

tumblr

Sorry that I am behind on RED SKY so I am not reading many comments!
Everyone seems to still be loving it!!!
I will catch up soon! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

@spaufler_89

You forgot that the future ā€˜ā€˜Kingā€™ā€™/ now Prince; thinks Ha Ram will die after the ritual, but knows that the girl can regain her sanity with the same medicine she got from him, for her sick father. The medicine is working and making her father regain his right mind. Personally, I think her father will finish the painting and die in the process. According to the story one of them has to die (Ha Ram or the girl)

I agree with you about the father; he will replace her.

I still donā€™t think the prince is so calculating, and ha ram hasnā€™t had his revenge yet

1 Like

ebony-happy-tears
Tenor

1 Like

We need to watch party it so we can sing HOTTIE praises together! :laughing:

2 Likes

Sure! letā€™s do it! :rofl:

1 Like