Excellent show

2 Likes

yea, but who is that man? :sunglasses:

1 Like

His name is Tsao Yu Ning.

2 Likes

Thank you. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’m sure he is in hottie posse!!! I put him there when I watched the show!!!

3 Likes

Come One Come All
We are watching and some re-watching RED SKY
7 pm Eastern starting tonight 11-12-21

See you there at our WATCH PARTY

3 Likes

I just saw this gif and think: OMG that’s me, and the FL is one of my friends when I’m laughing like crazy lol

1 Like

I’ll be crashing the party from 6 to 7 (central time) but then leaving for my obligatory one hour hostage situation phone call. I’ve seen LORS before but I do enjoy gabbing with the bunch. LOL!

3 Likes

One of my partners in CRIME!!!

2 Likes

The highlight of watch parties!

3 Likes

Weeeelllllllll…
I don’t know if I’d go that far…
Hahahaha!!

2 Likes

3 Likes

Tonight’s Watch Party link!
https://www.viki.com/user-party/WZfGHPhB

1 Like

Come Join Our Watch Party of Red Sky on Friday and Saturdays! Just ask if you need directions!!

@natyh
Where have you been??

1 Like

Watch Party for Saturday Nov 20 @ 7 PM ET
Link: https://www.viki.com/user-party/6wzHJQ6z

1 Like

@irishtigger

Sorry I missed this. Frankly, after leading a wreath-making class for over 30 women Saturday afternoon, this completely slipped my mind. Hope the crew had fun!

3 Likes

That Eps 10 when he is in his night clothes - was the cutest thing I have seen in kdrama!!! He’s BLIND for gosh sakes and his little smile when he was running through the courtyard - priceless!

3 Likes

That was one of the highlights of this drama. I loved that they had a mix of love/drama/sadness/hilarity/more in this presentation. That sequence was so funny and I’m sure all involved had a hoot filming this.

3 Likes

He looked so disheveled - and I realized you could see through his clothes - you could not see through hers I felt like poor guy is COLD!!! And he has Chicken Legs! LOL :bird:

4 Likes