Viki

"L ๐Ÿ’œ VER'S of The Red Sky" Come And Watch/Discuss

Finally Another Good One Like DOOM! I will watch Today!

I love this show!

Episode 3 and 4 are amazing!!! but Episode 4; leaves you with so many questions, and wondering the wonderful things about to happen. I wished I never started watching so soonโ€ฆ another 6 days of waitingโ€ฆ:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Iโ€™m so EXCITED that EVERYONE is LIKING IT! :clap:

giphy

Soompi

They could not have picked BETTER child Actors! I love these two and when you see them as adults you think these two grew into them!!! GREAT CASTING.

Ok I am off to watch so RED SKY

So Even In Historical Times like we see in regular dramas - the ladies are always gathered to look at the HANDSOME guy walk by and talk out loud about how handsome he isโ€ฆ

Maybe I should do this at the gym - WAAAAAAA - You are so handsome! hahahahahahahaha!

(aka the Hottie Just Walked by)

@kdrama2020ali

Now that you say that when I saw a good looking guy I would say out loud: โ€˜โ€˜Que bombรณn y yo con diabetes.โ€™โ€™

''What a (delicious) candy and Iโ€™m diabetic. โ€˜โ€™

It would compliment the guy, and they always smile and say thank you or burst out laughing.

Itโ€™s mainly for women who are married or have a significant other already, but love what just passed by them, and want them to know they are sweet to look at.

Just complimented a bunch of Arubans the other day in Aruba! Oh! Iโ€™m not shy about telling a good looking guy or gal that they are beautiful. Makes people feel good. I like it when a nice looking or any fella tells me I look nice!

(2nd Eps and the โ€œchestโ€ scene just happened - I almost spit out my drink)

In other words, me. LOL So I should be telling guys they are candy? Fun. :candy:

YES lol Bombรณn is a candyโ€ฆimage .

giphy

Why is that SO BIG! hahahahahahaha!

And what an eye candy Ahn Hyo Seob is! LOL.

I watched the exercise scene like 5 times already - hahahahahahahaha!

The forgery thing is interesting with the girl

Only 5 times? Admit it, you forgot to add a 0 to that 5, didnโ€™t you?

giphy

I have completed Eps 2 - Aw - I am really liking it so far!!!

Soompi

Eps 2

Ratings are good so far

WOWSERS the end of Eps 2 - CRAZY

I just started watching. Waiting for epi 5. Yes the eyes are to die for. I believe this is going to good. I also enjoy watching the young princes expessions when he is around her.

The watercolor intro drawings are just fascinating!!!

well yโ€™all have just started this one, and will let you know later my views about it.

I PREDICT the romance is going to go at a very slow pace like the ABYSS drama. I hope Iโ€™m wrong bc it annoys the hell out of me bc it gets so boring. Weโ€™ll seeโ€ฆ:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: