Let's talk about upcoming K-drama "Heirs"!

me neither! Especially after seeing the pics of the first script reading!!
Anyone seen them, too?

@Lyoness: Yep, I even posted one at the comment section. Makes us feel that itā€™s getting closer and closer!

I want to watch it! Iā€™ve seen it around for a time, when will it air? :slight_smile:

In october I thinkā€¦

Is vikiā€™s Heirs team still deciding on a subbing name? Why donā€™t you guys just call it ā€œthe perverts clubā€ like what City Hunterā€™s team did. And this name is very appropriate tbh :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I think they are, we had the chance to suggest names a while ago and then we votedā€¦I think itā€™ll be ā€œannouncedā€ soon, and it wonā€™t be the perverts club I think, that one wasnā€™t suggestedā€¦(at least I couldnā€™t vote for itā€¦)

When will we able to watch it (with eng subs) IM SO EXITED ^O^
I have never seen a drama from this written before, but the cast drew my attention to them right away, and i like the idea of it from what iā€™ve read about itā€¦so i canā€™t wait. and if possible, i would like to be in a team to translate it from eng-to fin tooā€¦letā€™s see if that is going to happen but anyways, I AM WAITING FOR THAT DRAMA SO BAD :smiley:

Secret Garden was a great drama and it was written by the same author. I recommend it.

Iā€™m sure youā€™ll be able to help sub :wink: I answered your other post by the way :* good luck!!

Well its the norm to have older people play high school students. There are American shows with 30 years old, who giggle, and say i just turned 16. face palm
So i guess he is fineā€¦
To be honest, i was let down when i found out PSH was the female lead, i do not like her acting at all. She is overrated in my opinion. And the wide eyed penguin pecks are ughhhā€¦ she isnā€™t a baby, so why kiss that way. Donā€™t kill me if you are her fangirl or fanboy.

2 Likes

I like PSH - from what Iā€™ve seen of FBND, I thought she did well expressing lonely nuances. I like that she doesnā€™t overact in any of her roles, her performance tends to be on the subtle and understated side, which I prefer. Personally, I canā€™t stand people who overact.

As for potential kissing scenes in Heirs, honestly whenever LMH kisses his co-star, my attention is 100% on him and his incredible lips and jaw-line. So mesmerizing, anything is all blurry. I donā€™t think Iā€™ll have any problem with kisses in this show as long as they involve LMH, lol.

1 Like

First stills of Kim Tan

Deadā€¦he looks so good. I really really love his hair.

1 Like

Another one

1 Like

My favorite of this batch. That stare is just amazing <3

1 Like

Iā€™m really exiiiiiiiiiiiited because lee min ho is one of my favorites korean actors And it was a long Time weā€™ve not seen him in a drama

he does look younger with that hair :slight_smile: but I actually prefer the faith and city hunter hair x)
It doesnā€™t look bad thoughā€¦what would? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

i saw an article on mdl http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/6640/heirs enjoy :slight_smile:

I will definitley be watching this!!

Im really exited about this drama.

1. Ofcourse LMH is in it.
  2. It looks promising
    LOL i have so many point on why I canā€™t wait for this drama but those are basically my top 2.
1 Like

kkk thanks :slight_smile: