Let's talk about upcoming K-drama "Heirs"!

In TTBY, there’s a rival jumper to Tae Joon, right? He’s in it as well! I just hope that this drama doesn’t end up like Boys Over Flowers and Twilight in the same Drama…

Well I guess you can have your opinion on Park Shin Hye, and how she is too baby faced, but people in Korea always like/prefer the cute, innocent type of character. That’s why Taemin drinks MILK in Ring Ding Dong. To keep his “innocence” that Korean people can’t seem to get enough of. Same with loads of other idols, and especially Sulli. She is SO baby faced, but that’s why she’s the most popular f(x) member in Korea. That’s why it’s her in To The Beautiful You. I mean, Amber would’ve suited that role much, much better but it’s just a Korean thing…

2 Likes

Ummm i didnt say anything about baby faced people so i dont know where you got that from. I said she is not a great actress. LMH kisses are always hot so he’ll lead her well.

2 Likes

^That kiss goes both ways. Yoon Shi Yoon isn’t a good kisser either.

1 Like

Yoon Shi Yoon was good in “Me Too, Flower” !

The kissing scene of Park Shin Hye were bad in all her dramas…But except that, she’s a good actress :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was totally going to say that… I guess she didn’t see that drama because the kisses were wow :o. Well if its bad in this drama, then we know who’s fault it will be.
So many handsome man, and not enough screen space for all of them.

Yes!!! finally Lee Min-ho is back … I’ve been waiting for him for so long … I love his acting and this time we also have a booster- Park Shin-hye who is also an awesome actress… I cant wait to watch the drama… :slight_smile:

1 Like

So Im happy too!!! i dont sure about the date, someone knows that??? I loke Eun Suk IS AMAZING but I think the idea of a rich student is just another copy… isnt somethinf new … u know. But I belive in LMH so Im wait too :slight_smile:

I was talking about that bit when you kinda called her wide eyed. But it doesn’t matter you’re right about LMH lol!

Anyone miss the BOF curls? LOL I know I do!

Yeah, it’s “The Heirs Team”. How creative. I think it should be something like “The Crown Team” Or something, cuz ya know, He Who Wears The CROWN must bear its weight

countdown…to 15 days…HEIRS…so excited!!

1 Like

That sounds so much better than “The Heirs Team” lol

I’m reallllllllly excited! First of all because its Lee Min Ho. And I think PSH and LMH have good chemistry…

PS: 1st POST.
Minoz <3

Fan from Philippines :slight_smile:

lol I think a few people do miss the BOF curls :slight_smile: I don’t though…
yeah I know…but it seems the majority liked the heirs team…don’t know why…

I’m looking forward to it because it was filmed, at least in part, in Los Angeles and unlike “Love Story at Harvard” which tried to make UCLA look like Harvard (ba ha ha no leaves in autumn?) it is actually supposed to BE Los Angeles. :smiley:

Do the directors call in sick for her kissing scenes? People have complained about this since “You’re Beautiful”. She was utterly annoying in “Heartstrings” when he she moved in to kiss him willingly THEN looked like a deer in the headlights. No pressure, no passion = no thank you.

Same here. I have a lot of respect for the writer’s other projects so I’m definitely going to give it a chance but I’m not over the moon with anticipation. I am a bit excited to see parts of Los Angeles because I lived there so long. It’s nice to see these dramas getting better budgets. It’s a huge industry, so it’s right they should put something back in it for audiences.

2 Likes

I do not know if this is true or not, but I received the following message in my account:

Plz help us to get the license for Heirs drama by following the channel .We need more followers . Since that will help viki’s staff to convince the content provider .

here is the link to the channel:
http://www.viki.com/tv/12699c-heirs-he-who-wears-the-crown-must-bear-its-weight

I’m worried. Does anyone know about the issue?

Yeah, I really don’t wanna see BOF again…I <3 BOF but without kim bum, I’m not havin’ it.

1 Like