Live walks to different part of the world- Share yours here

where i live what I see…join me/

image image image image image image

A walk at the River! :lock:

4 Likes

the river by you has love locks?

2 Likes

We have a walking bridge over a river near us that also has love locks on it. :heart::lock:

3 Likes

Yes, In Cologne I took a lot of photos of the bridge with all the locks when I was in Germany! There way more locks now than was before at the river!

@angelight313_168

2 Likes

I thought I had pics, but they must be on my hubby’s phone. I really loved the ‘family’ locks that would have one large lock for the mom and dad, and then little baby locks attached to the big one for each kid. They are so sweet.

3 Likes

Oh that is what that was - I didn’t look close but there were some of those! This is a wedding photographers dream place and engagement photos so they probably do a lock at that time also.

3 Likes

Just saw this video, so had to post it with a walking tour :blush:
Been to Keukenhof (the park) and have walk all along the farms around it. We used to go to a different part of the tulip route each year, except for the last 2 years.

The way she pronounces the names is funny though :laughing:

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Last weekend, Esplendor Cave. Such a really nice place
cueva-del-esplendor_2f1DZ9Pe

4 Likes

MJB walks Tokyo, captures scenic views.

Go fullscreen for best view.

they removed the videos, just why is Viki taking them down… ??

1 Like

:blush: :raising_hand_woman:t5::ok_woman:t5: Hey @simi11,
:smiling_face: You’ve poked your head out! Are you all settled from your move?

They did this to all threads when discourse went to a new version. They upgraded, :gem::dizzy: their platform, and it included Viki’s Discussions. :gem::dizzy:

1 Like

Oh that’s what happened… I thought it was due to YT infringement…

I haven’t fully recovered from the move, I cleaned the apartment as well which gave me the last “fallout”. After handing in the keys I woke up next day with fever blisters, it’s so bad I needed now prescription treatment, now 1 week and I can’t still eat well, it tears and bleeds, just doesn’t want to heal… Never I had something like this before. My immune system must be screwed. I also need to set up shelves and wardrobe but it’s difficult since I have everywhere boxes majority unpacked… it’s a night mare.

Watching dramas is comforting, at least I have the internet… need to buy things too.
I booked massage for next week, so hopefully, slowly but surely, I’ll get back on track.
Thanks for asking. I hope you are well. :hugs:

1 Like

sticker6193890792128433639_30878764246864

:blush::blush: Dramas gets us through so much! Lots of healing vibes, and hugs to you @simi11! Be gentle with yourself, and take it a step at a time. You’ll get there! :wink:

1 Like

So true indeed. Thank you for your comforting words and the cute turtle :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :pray:

1 Like

@angelight313_941 More to see here at the Singapore Airport that offers so much of attractions, it’s almost mindnumbing!!!

2 Likes

@simi11

It’s gorgeous, but confusing to see they would do something like that at an airport.

1 Like

Families, students and other people apparently go there for recreation like other people go to fun parks and that sort. It is also spacious.

@simi11
It is also spacious.

The risk of an airplane falling into that gorgeous place in my opinion, is way too high. I’m not going to believe they didnt had another spacious area that was way safer than by the airport area. My sister lives by the airport, and they were so close to death when a plane going to the DR burst into flame in a residential area killing all in the plane and ppl sleeping in their houses. Maybe that’s why I feel it makes no sense to me.