Looking for a project English-Spanish

Good morning,

I want to create a post for people who are searching subtitling projects from English to Spanish as the similar topics are moreless from June. For this reason, I will introduce myself first in English as my native language is Spanish. In that way, you will be able to get an idea of my English level.

I want to apply for subtitling on Viki to help to translate from English to Spanish. I have no experience but I want to participate in this big community where I could improve my English as I contribute a little to Rakuten Viki.

I know I’m a new user but I’m a serious and empathic person. When I want to do something I take it seriously. If in the process of the translation success something that unable me to do my work, I’ll communicate it as fast I can.

My level of English is B2. Normally I understand almost all words but I usually have a the dictionary open to search some vocabulary I didn’t have listened.

Thank you so much in advance and have a nice day.

Availability:
2h per week minimum - it will depend on the project workflow and other personal issues but probably I would do more hours - .

2 Likes

Maybe you should see this topic? Traductores al Español - Disponibles - #416 by xorana2009_750

2 Likes

Thank you so much :sparkling_heart:

My name is Rose. I just started contributing in Viki, and I am looking for a project! I am fluent in both Spanish and English🩷

1 Like