Looking for Viki Segmenters

This is what is posted above, please read the whole thread… It’s one of the things that most CS demand when you want to be a segger.

Apply here: Ninja Academy Segmenting Student Application Form

2 Likes

Hi! I am a recent graduate from the segmenting academy and looking to continue with a project! Here is my profile: _atlas - Rakuten Viki

1 Like

https://www.viki.com/users/karmaisacat
Hello,
I don’t have experience doing segments yet. I am currently on the waiting list for NSSA so I have been practicing in Sandbox and watching the training videos available on the platform.
If you have an open spot on your team, I would like to be able to participate and continue learning to help the community access new episodes quickly and as well as possible. I have been watching dramas on this streaming page for many years and I would be very happy to participate in this community :slight_smile:
I am open to advice and suggestions you may have, as I said before I would be happy to work with any team!
My availability is Monday to Friday 3 hours a week.
I am looking forward to your response.
Greetings
Paula

2 Likes

I’m happy that you are eager to start your journey as a segger but have patience there’s a reason why NSSA have so many steps and so many great sensei. In every step you become better and better and then you have your test to show that you know how things work. The waiting time is q great time to look at different videos or even read the “series on segmentening” that’s here on discussions. And why not go to NSSAs page and read about the rules and how to become better.
NINJA ACADEMY - Blog
and why not look here and read even more…
Segmenting - Viki Discussions

7 Likes

@maria_lavendula_77 Thank you for your comment, I will follow your advice to continue informing myself through those channels too! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If you want to respond to a person either use the highlighting of a sentence and a pop up “Quote” will appear in your reply box or you can use @karmaisacat and the person will receive a notification to the comment.

You can read more about Discussion Guideline and if you feel like you can do the tutorial on dis-cord (program used for this discussions) and get the first certificate you’ll know the in and outs.

Type in your discussion inbox,

3 Likes

@simi11 Thank you! :smiling_face:

1 Like

Good afternoon, my name is roberta and I’ve just graduated from the NSSA. I would like to find projects in which I can contribute as a segmenter. My availability is 2 hours a day on weekdays and I can stay for 3 to 4 hours at weekends.
I would like to take part in a project.
https://www.viki.com/users/robertapinho/overview

2 Likes

Hi Roberta,

Congratulations! If you contact either bjohnsonwong, porkypine or Kitty100 directly and tell them that you’ve just graduated and that you were told that they might have a project you can work on, I’m pretty sure that they will be able to help you out.

Regards,
–Manganese

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ll talk to them directly. Thanks for guiding me.

3 Likes

J’aime travailler avec toi :wink:

2 Likes

Hello All,
I would like to join and help sugmenting projects.
My Porfolio Link is:
Your Viki URL: https://www.viki.com/users/1str
and I graduaded from NINJA Academy and worked on some projects.
I am available 30-60 minutes daily ( at least).

2 Likes

Hi @1str

Congratulations on your success!

I know that @bjohnsonwong is currently looking for seggers to help with A&C on “Battle Through The Heaven”. I suggest messaging her directly and asking if she has a space for you in the team :slight_smile:

Regards,
–Manganese

6 Likes

Thank you @manganese , I will contact @bjohnsonwong for sure

2 Likes

Hi, I’m looking for projects to help in segmenting. I’m rookie, but I can learn quickly. I’m available 2 hrs per week maybe more. I like romance and fantastic dramas. I often watch programs in Korean or Chinese. If you think I can help, tell me :-).

As a Rookie I think you didn´t graduate from the academy? IF so, you must go there first and then you can learn how to segment and later on help out

4 Likes

No, not yet, but I applied to the academy. I didn’t know it was required to get started and apply. Thank you for your advice.

2 Likes

Yes, segmenting is exacting. You do need training. Find me when you graduate. I always hire new grads. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi !
I heard we could see the waitlist to see how much people are still ahead of us but i don’t know where to find it.
Can someone help ? I signed up this afternoon

Have a great day !

Hi chaaaaaa.

Here’s the list. The yellow highlighted people are those who are already in the program.

Your name is about 20 from the top in the unhighthighted section.

1 Like