Love triangles

can anyone suggest love triangles I can find on viki?

2 Likes

Oh I have a lot :grin:

First “True Beauty” True Beauty | Korea | Drama | Watch with English Subtitles & More ✔️

Second " Strong Woman Do Bong Soon" Strong Woman Do Bong Soon | Korea | Drama | Watch with English Subtitles & More ✔️

1. She was pretty Ella Era Bonita | Corea del Sur | Drama | Watch with English Subtitles & More ✔️

2. Coffee Prince Coffee Prince | Korea | Drama | Watch with English Subtitles & More ✔️

3. Love in the Moonlight Love in the Moonlight | Korea | Drama | Watch with English Subtitles & More ✔️

4. K°ll me Heal me ■■■■ Me Heal Me | Korea | Drama | Watch with English Subtitles & More ✔️

5. You’er Beautiful You're Beautiful | Korea | Drama | Watch with English Subtitles & More ✔️

3 Likes

You might find these posts, and threads helpful.

3 Likes

I’m watching “My Roommate is a Gumiho” at the moment and it seems to fit the bill. There’s definitely a lot of tension involving the second male lead and how the first male lead feels about it.

1 Like

Ohhh, I remembered another one that’s pretty much exactly what you want. “Inheritors” or “Heirs”. Those two definitely have a lot of friction over the girl.

A love so beautiful.
Startup