Missing Badges

I’ve seen people have badges for language and J-drama? I never got my Hindi (300,1000) badge or J-drama badge :‘’) Does anybody know how you get those?

4 Likes

Sometimes the system doesn’t automatically assign them to you, so the best thing you can do is to send a ticket through the Help Center and ask the staff to verify and assign them to you!

6 Likes

Thank you I was wondering about why I was missing badges on my profile. :relaxed:

5 Likes

@jooniax jooniax

Try this…

Hope it works for you because the link to the Help Center is not working. The CM you worked with in the Japanese drama might be able help you, too. Good Luck~!

2 Likes

First you have to check if there is a Hindi badge. There isn’t one for every language on Viki. Have any of your team mates gotten one?

1 Like

@jooniax @bozoli

They do have a Hindi badge and @jooniax qualifies in the contribution amount met by him/her.
This is the 1000 Hindi badge

This is the 300 hindi badge

3 Likes

I was too longtime ago missing J-Badge, you have to file a ticket and they will fix it for you. Go to Help Center, in your dashboard “Submit” that’s where you report it. Good luck!

https://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

4 Likes

I got my Hindi badges but still no J-drama badge :‘’)

4 Likes

@jooniax

Can you contact the CM or moderator you worked with in that/those projects? I think Help Center is not working as they should, but some volunteers did get their badges with the help of the CM in the drama. My CM way back… helped me get my missing Badges.

1 Like

They’re powerless for actions but maybe the extra complaints helps speed things up.

2 Likes

I was having the same question! I want the J and K dramas badges too :smiling_face_with_tear:

Thank you everyone 🫰🏻

3 Likes

I messaged Viki about mine on the 29th so I’m waiting for a reply, becaus I also want my badges from the Japanese (and korean) series I have been working on. So thank you @jooniax for starting this thread. :green_heart:

3 Likes

@jooniax @maria_lavendula_77 @guiltyo0o

FYI in future, there was a thread already, it pays to search for exiting threads, you might find answers already given instead of starting a same or similar thread.

You can search all threads in the search box with keywords.
I believe if you read the guidelines this feature is also recommended, see “Keep it tidy”. Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

I found this thread searching up on this very thing on the Discussions. It seems others have also had missing J-Drama badges in the past. Does anybody know if this is still happening? I just started subbing a J-Drama and got over 300 subs already, but I still haven’t gotten the first 300 subs J-Drama badge. Usually, with the others I’d even get a pop up while subbing when I’d reached a certain goal. Is this still a bug or does it show up a bit later?

3 Likes

Hello @annabanana128 !

I had the same issue for J-drama and K-drama. I wrote to the support and they had the missing badges on my account.
I didn’t notice any problems with C-drama and T-drama badges.

Have a nice day !

4 Likes

Ah, good to know. Thanks for letting me know. I’ll message them too in that case. Also, you’re right, the only problem with badges I’ve noticed so far have been the J-Drama badges. I got the Taiwanese and Chinese badges with no issue. They just appeared automatically. :smiley:

1 Like

After I sent a message I got my Korean and Japanese badges so that seems to be the way…

2 Likes

Yes, it seems to be a reccurring problem with those two badges. Did you just submit a ticket or is there someone in particular on staff that we should message? :smiley:

1 Like

Just a normal questions where my badges where and a while later I got 4 at the time (two Korean and two Japanese).

2 Likes

Ah, okay. Thanks letting me know! :smiley:

1 Like