Movie Watch Party - "The Dude in Me" Tonight, Nov. 11, 7 PM Eastern

Marcus Chang is one guy I just CANNOT help oohing and awhing over! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Instant stream of hearts pouring out of my eyes!

5 Likes

I want to watch Red Sky too hahaha

2 Likes

Long Ballad Tonight 8:30 or 9 Eastern - I should be back and Iā€™ll let everyone know!!!

Eps 29 or 30 I canā€™t remember!!!

long%20ballad%20arrows

2 Likes

RED Sky rather than Lost Romance!

1 Like

Iā€™m here let me get the link and I need to go change!

Hotties in the House

long%20ballad%20mask

:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

red%20sky%201

So We Have Decided to Watch Red Sky NEXT as our watch party - After Long Ballad which we still have about 20 eps. I will be glad to RUN - Red Sky! We might not get past the chest episode :laughing:

@vivi_1485
@my_happy_place
@meonmyown
@natyh
@sweetybirdtoo
@porkypine90_261
@stardust2466_546
@padmalayag

Whomever wants to do Lost Romance - Just find someone to be the Watch Party Moderator and you can set up your times and days!

5 Likes

Oh!! I am working on a new movie that just dropped this morning. It is GOOD! A great one for a short movie night.

Along With The Gods: Two Worlds

5 Likes

Did I just see that D.O. is in that - D.O.zie - LoveFest! 2021
DO%20smolder
I canā€™t wait for 100 Days My Prince in 2022

6 Likes

7 pm est is 4:30 am in my country
So ā€¦ That time is not comfortable for meā€¦ sorryā€¦

4 Likes

We should do some more 1 pm Eastern Sunday Watch Parties of Short or Movies so others can join at that time!!!

@padmalayag

5 Likes

How about 11 am ?
Itā€™s more comfortable for us
And itā€™s Sunday so, probably most of your region people will be free enough to joinā€¦

2 Likes

I canā€™t do 11 am but I could do like 12:15 pm Eastern - but someone else might be able to do 11 am

3 Likes

Isnā€™t your time zone EST?

3 Likes

Yes - it is! 11 am isnā€™t good 12:15 pm or 12:30 on Sundays works better - that is why I said 1 pm Eastern

3 Likes

9:45 pm for me, itā€™s fineā€¦ Iā€™ll join for a movie.
I donā€™t know if I get caught by my mom,I may leaveā€¦:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
Late night shows are banned these daysā€¦

4 Likes

Iā€™ve heard this is a legendary movie among the Korean crowdā€¦ AND D.O is in it!! Canā€™t wait! Should we do a WP?

3 Likes

Ahhh my fellow Cinderella :joy::joy: We are true sisters!

Iā€™ve found that your 1PM EST time works for me because yā€™all always seem to be watching till I log in at 8AM my timeā€¦ though I miss stuff, at least I get to be there for some time with my sleepy-eyed, drama-crazed fangirls :joy::joy:

6 Likes

YES, HE IS! Iā€™ve been segmenting this show all morning. The segging window is small and not that great a resolution. Iā€™ve been thinking. Dang! This guy looks so MUCH like D.O. So I finally took a moment to look it up and YEP! D.O. is in it!

Yes, I will have the timing finished today. It came with English subs (They are good subs) so we can watch it already. It will take a while for the TE, GE and other language editors to work on it.

3 Likes

Do we want to do a 1pm watch party on Sunday!!!???

5 Likes

sure

ALONG WITH THE GODS! It is a really good movie!

Kind of like the Buddhist version of Danteā€™s Inferno (or vice versa.)

Star Wars / Star Trek - both tripping around the galaxy.

Buddhist Scripture / Danteā€™s Inferno - both about judgement in the afterlife.

(@sweetybirdtoo - Same difference ahahahahahaha)

D-O

4 Likes