Movie Watch Party - "The Dude in Me" Tonight, Nov. 11, 7 PM Eastern

3 Likes

I missed a joke - what was the joke!!!

Long Ballad tonight 7:15 or 7:30 pm I am walking at 6 so I might be a couple min after 7. @porkypine90_261

2 Likes

It was in a different thread a few weeks ago, the whole star wars, star trek same difference fighting words thing.

4 Likes

Yea. You know how Americans consider Canadians to be the same, just north of the border?
Same difference. ahahahaha

Same difference is because Canada is a majority English-speaking country that was an English colony with no heavy-duty border guards to speak of between the US and Canada to block travelers for the last couple hundred years. (We all know Quebec is a separate country :sunglasses: and the Quebecois say ā€˜Le sal AmĆ©ricaineā€™ :rofl:) (Until 9-11 blew that all up. Now you have to be IDā€™d to the max and searched to get through the borders.)

Mexico had the same lax borders until the drug wars got out of control. But Mexico is a Spanish speaking country so it is not the same difference. UNLESS you are in California and the Southwest where many people consider the land stolen from Mexico, but then I have to remind everyone that No. It is INDIGENOUS/Native/First Nations land.

AND the fight goes on! :sunglasses: :rofl:

2 Likes

Sundayā€™s Movie is:

TIME CHANGED TO NOON ET

@vivi_1485
@sweetybirdtoo
@stardust2466_546
@my_happy_place
@kdrama2020ali
@shraddhasingh
@padmalayag
@eviell
@meonmyown
@natyh

6 Likes
6 Likes

Kewl! You made a section for us! Thanks!

5 Likes

I noticed this morning that an admin had come in and edited this (my) thread to change itā€™s category. Itā€™s cool that there is a separate watch party category, and now we know for future watch parties.

5 Likes

@natyh
@porkypine90_261
@my_happy_place

I have to move us to 9 pm - something came up - that ok???

5 Likes

Fine by me.

3 Likes

Iā€™m good with that.

2 Likes

Ok 7 PM Mountain Time!

It will be easier to find the notices.

2 Likes

Iā€™m coming give me a min

Hotties Gonna Win

I love the new addition! The invisible Viki lords ARE working behind the scenes! :joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Nothing like the watch parties and being able to chat about hotties, butā€¦ sometimes the comments are just hilarious!

screencapture-viki-videos-1181975v-miss-the-dragon-episode-36-2021-08-16-13_39_14

4 Likes

Some of our comments should never be seen by the public!!! :laughing:

5 Likes

totally, we may be blocked haha
forbidden-smurfs

4 Likes

Totally @kdrama2020ali 's way of commenting hahahaha

3 Likes

Iā€™m here to entertain you guys!!!

3 Likes