Movie Watch Party - "The Dude in Me" Tonight, Nov. 11, 7 PM Eastern

You’ll only be able to change the thread for a short time then the option to edit disappears and you’ll have to start a new thread.

I know! Blame it on HAPPY who is HAPPILY doing something in REAL LIFE and making us ALL WAIT for her return! :laughing:

4 Likes

I’m venturing over to your Mountain time zone, but I’ll still be too far away to drop by. :laughing:

5 Likes

WE HAVE TO FINISH LONG BALLAD

Before we move on to Lost Romance!!! :smile:

Guys - The weather here is nasty so I’m not going out tonight we are back to 7pm if you want.
@porkypine90_261 @sweetybirdtoo @natyh @stardust2466_546 @vivi_1485
**For Perfect Match **
and the Kiss REWATCH

4 Likes

I’m in! I don’t have any problem starting at 7 because it’s raining cats and dogs in here so I’m not going anywhere

4 Likes

Seems like it’s stormy everywhere today. It’s been pouring here too.

4 Likes

image image

The leaves on my walk today and it is freezing outside and windy and rainy!

3 Likes

@porkypine90_261 @sweetybirdtoo @natyh @stardust2466_546 @vivi_1485

Hey - Guys! I am not feeling the greatest this afternoon -evening!
@porkypine90_261 - might you want to run the watch party tonight - or @natyh
I’m not sure if I will join or not!

I’ll keep checking back until 8 pm to see if someone wants to take over tonight!

I’m going to lay down - you guys go ahead without me just let me know how far you get!

3 Likes

It’s beautiful here! All sunshiny and stuff. God’s country.

3 Likes

New link? I can’t seem to find it…

2 Likes

Nope I was seeing if someone could do it for me - I think they think it is 8 pm - If no one can run it I will -

3 Likes

Oh, that’s right. No biggie. I can wait until 8 (7 my time). Hope you start feeling better. I got my Covid booster today. So far so good. Fingers and toes crossed.

3 Likes

It cleared up and is all sunny and beautiful now, just in time for our long drive out of town. Everyone enjoy your watch partying! I’ll miss you! Have a good weekend!

4 Likes

Guys I’m going to go lay down - someone take over!!! If you guys do just let me know how far you get - and I’ll catch up - sorry to be a party pooper!!!

Reference postings above!

3 Likes

Get some rest buddy. You’ve been having some late nights with us on the watch parties and need to recharge your batteries. Take care of yourself.

2 Likes

Hey everybody. I think I am going to skip the watch party tonight. I’ll catch up later. I have a long phone call with my sister every Friday around 7 central time and it usually lasts for at least an hour. I’ll tune in tomorrow to see how many eps were watched and try to catch up. Peace, out.

2 Likes

So who’s around? @porkypine90_261 @natyh @vivi_1485? We’re missing @kdrama2020ali @my_happy_place and @stardust2466_546

3 Likes

Hi, I’m late. Where is the link?

1 Like

Prefect Match watch party link here

3 Likes

Well I was watching Vampire Cleanup Department and it just let out at 6PM MOuntain time which is 8 pm Eastern time so I am LATE now!

1 Like

same -

@natyh
@sweetybirdtoo
@porkypine90_261

Let me know how far you get!!!

1 Like