Movie Watch Party - "The Dude in Me" Tonight, Nov. 11, 7 PM Eastern

we watched 3 more 10, 11, 12

1 Like

ok, All you late-night peeps with nothing better to do like SLEEP. We are starting a watch party right now for Fall IN Love With My King a costume rom/com movie from China. Join us!

Fall In Love With My King

1 Like

@vivi_1485 you still around? want to join us?

3 Likes

I could! Iā€™ll come in soon!

2 Likes

100% of us want to watch Lost Romance! :joy::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

We are gluttons for punishment ! We are starting another movie!

2 Likes

@porkypine90_261 and I have lost our minds tonight, anyone want to watch Antique Bakery with us? lol watch party link

3 Likes

donā€™t have to work in the morning!

3 Likes

Guys - You keep going with Perfect Match and Finish! or you guys can pick something else and I can catch up - Iā€™m gonna take a BREAK! So please find someone to run the watch parties this weekend. Sunday I am going to do Halloween with my friends little boy - it is tradition!!

Iā€™ll be back for the Long Ballad on Monday with Eps 27! @ 7pm @porkypine90_261 You need to watch Eps 26 to catch up to @natyh and @my_happy_place and me.

After Long Ballad it looks like Lost Romance will start!!!

3 Likes

ahaha (she punked out) We know the real reason is you want to go trick or treating with the kiddies. Thatā€™s ok! I would go too but I donā€™t have any little ones to bring along with me on my evening of candy extortion. :laughing: :sunglasses: :rofl: Iā€™ll just stay home and feed hungry goblins who wander my way.

Ok! Who wants to continue Perfect Match? Which day and time?

@vivi_1485
@my_happy_place
@sweetybirdtoo
@natyh
@meonmyown
@stardust2466_546
@eviell
@shraddhasingh

2 Likes

@porkypine90_261, I rewatched Fall in Love with My King and itā€™s so much better the second time. Ok, itā€™s not a masterpiece by any stretch of the imagination but if you know the whole story beforehand itā€™s actually very cute. lol

3 Likes

Okā€¦ Iā€™ll watch it again. but Iā€™ve been busy all day and have not had time to watch anything. I WILL get back to it! But maybe with ali and the rest of the gang? I think sheā€™d like it.

2 Likes

I think itā€™s one that if we spoil the whole thing first, might actually make it better. lol

3 Likes

Maybe because we are so busy yakking that we do miss parts. but that is why Ali is the QUEEN of rewind. :rofl:

3 Likes

I donā€™t think we missed anything, Itā€™s the story, they seem to have taken a full length drama and squished it into a movie. Things that should have been explained better were glossed over. It is cute though, the only downfall for Ali will be the lack of kissing. lol

3 Likes

but there are a few shirtless scenes for her to oogle over. :laughing:

2 Likes

I love those - and Iā€™m loving the FLIRT - LEANfest in Love Script and it is the 1st Eps!!!
REWIND

1 Like

Iā€™m rewinding on MYSELF watching a SHOW!!!

I am OK with lack of kissing if there is EXTREME flirt and Lean-ins!!!

2 Likes

you started it? I love a good flirt. lol

2 Likes

He is quite the flirt!!! Eps 1

3 Likes