It’s not finished but is Swedish and really God I agree

1 Like

A very calming song. :blossom:

1 Like

Tarja :heart: what for a beautiful singer :heart:

1 Like

Nest
1 Like

Apologies, I did get it spelled wrong in my haste. I am aware that it is an awesome creation story and the work this artist does is very uplifting and …I totally enjoy it. Many of the videos are also stunning!

Anyway - thanks for the correction and apologies. :slight_smile:

GeNie of the Lamp

1 Like

Surprise I found something hope you will enjoy it

3 Likes

That’s so cool! Kiitos! (Thanks!) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Somehow this almost sounds like French! Don’t you think? :thinking:

1 Like

Brand-new video,
great if things are frustrating just let it out, bang your head!

1 Like

News from Finland another video upload from Smackbound, LOL seems like they are the only musicians working at Finland.

2 Likes

OMG, would all the other Finnish musicians all have started an early retirement? :open_mouth: :joy:

1 Like

Finland meets Japan! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Yes, it does deserve its own topic. As it happens, I’m a huge fan of Finnish music, in particular Poets of the Fall.

2 Likes

Freshly pressed … Oh, I missed some old time melodic rock, that doesn’t feel old at all

1 Like

Isn’t this the Norwegian band though, with the same name? :thinking: :wink:

LOL internet fooled me again, haha, yeah of course we were talking about them before. I only saw the pictures of them and the text underneath stating “Finnish”, bear with me, I was just too happy, well I am still happy about the song. Maybe I should just succumb and look for a Norwegian music threat?

1 Like

Let’s create a Norwegian music thread! I’ll join you! :slight_smile:

@mattlock, is there any Finnish music you would like to recommend? :slight_smile:

Hmm, there’s a lot of stuff.
My mom’s jam

My dad is a traitor to the nation, because he likes Roy Orbison and Elvis…

My friends like suomi pop etc. stuff made for peasants like; (some of which are almost good) :smile: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYgD8oPZXO4&list=PL4QNnZJr8sRM25rNbVyQrEjRZieayr22z&index=1

I like

But I do also practice some treason, guess I a product of my parents… So I listen to Five finger death punch, Within temptation Amaranthe etc. which are not Finnish. Though a big chunk is Finnish.

1 Like