Music you are listening to in any language (Except English šŸ˜‚)

Can I assume you recognize the language? :slight_smile:

1 Like

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: Not that I do, but itā€™s Italian, or Portugese. . . by the way, how is your thai lessons :smiley:?

1 Like

How could you not know the difference between those two? :stuck_out_tongue:
But, indeed, itā€™s Portuguese. :slight_smile:

Well, weā€™re supposed to have exams this month, but thereā€™s a bit of uncertainty now that the teacher got sick.
Either way, if I pass I can go on to a more advanced class. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ė‚“ź°€ ģ–“ė–»ź²Œ?

:sparkles::wink: 'cause Iā€™m not a polyglot :laughing::rofl:
I pray your teacher gets well. Advanced classes, youā€™ll ace them too . . .

That :notes::lemon: song :notes: are you really listening in song to this many languages? :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Thanks.

Yes, I do. Is that surprising? :slight_smile:
Lately Japanese and Thai have been the most dominant languages in my playlists, though. But I listen to all languages I ever learned (as far as available), ever planned to learn, or which just sound nice or whatever.

I donā€™t speak Kazakh, but I like this song either way:

2 Likes

@mirjam_465,
I just thought of this, thereā€™s a thread on here about Mongolian music. :laughing::rofl: I see you @mirjam_465, you were already there on the thread. For those big into multi-languages, and music :blush: check it here if you havenā€™t, as you go further down, it gets into Mongolian music:

2 Likes

Who listens to :musical_note:The Girl Is Mine :notes:by Michael Jackson, and Paul McCartney in another language? If you do, how about a post up here? Thanks!

Well if you lived through the Disco era in particular in Europe you might fondly remember the ā€œItaloā€ Hits that swooned the dancing clubs and folks sang the repetitive refrains, those were the ā€œcarefree timesā€ we hadā€¦ The Italian songs were always kinda ā€œdramaticā€ :laughing:
If you want to check them out, Zuccero, Toto Cotugno, Adriano Cellentano and moreā€¦

These aged singers can still ā€œshake the houseā€! :rofl:
3 Likes

Anyone with French songsā€¦ this song is for the dreamers, I like this video itā€™s so befitting. Nuit magique - magical night by Catherine Lara, she also plays a white violin; I saw her live up close at the Paleo music festival in Nyon. It was already night so this song was very ā€œmagicalā€ and folks sang with her :heart_eyes: youā€™ll find lyrics on YT

5 Likes

No language other than music a group called French Touch from my region

4 Likes

Beautiful, relaxing, and invigorating all at the same time. :blush:

Huh!? He got both! His fantasy. Visuals were captivating!

1 Like

Thatā€™s the thing with music, itā€™s absolutely ageless :heavy_heart_exclamation: 2nd one, noop! :joy: in that first video, Look at all those people :smiley:! I had to go directly to youtube to get the third :heavy_heart_exclamation: and a crowd favorite!

3 Likes

WOW about 4 min in when Lee Seunggi sings! He is so Good

2 Likes

I love ATEEZ these guys can dance like nobodyā€™s business
1 Like

No English thoā€™ :sparkles::wink::ok_hand:t5:

1 Like

P.S. ā€¦ about people used to be trained to live alone, suddenly realizing that there is someone, a feeling that gets under their skin. A connection that drives them further until they reach their own place called ā€œhomeā€.

P.S. Title ā€œWith Each of Your Flawsā€ ā€¦ he doesnā€™t want to ring her doorbell, but still does. He doesnā€™t want to think about her, but he still does. He doesnā€™t want to talk about her, let alone singing ā€¦ He is ashamed that she still is in his songs. He tries to tell himself that she isnā€™t really all that beautiful, that she is stupid ā€¦ But with each of her flaws, he is loving her ā€¦

P.S. Wolke 7 is equal to Cloud Nr. 9 in English but in German it is 7.
About oneā€™s life full of contradiction, questions, doubts ā€¦ To just close oneā€™s eyes, because of tiredness, the wish to believe, is it worth to love the other, is it worth to love this live ā€¦ No time to live life full, all the emptiness that fills books. To leave, but he doesnā€™t know where to, to know so many but to trust no one. The questions keep up their torture, and he is living in his nightmare on cloud number 9 ā€¦

P.S. Title - Things have changed (itā€™s not a new song but fits the time, right?).
She is always searching for a love, that they once had. Pure, and without tries, without the fear to lose each other. They only lived the moment. Now the things have changed, when she thinks about love now, everything seems so complicated - everyone is demanding too much. And then things end again. She just wished he would be back again, they were better together, why is it not possible?

2 Likes

Oh Yunho - Was that one in English? I even thought about it before I posted. Heā€™s Korean does that count?

1 Like
3 Likes

Nope. The entire song is to be in a language other than English. It is not songs you go, and find, but songs you listen to in that language for a reason. Hence the reason for the share. Sharing the reason helps those whoā€™ll listen understand about the share. They may even recognize the song from the beat, and tune, because sometimes popular songs are translated. Just like bestselling books are published in other languages.

1 Like