Music you are listening to in any language (Except English 😂)

5.8million views on youtube :exploding_head:

The original has 220million views

1 Like

Is it The village People! :musical_note::dancer:t5: YMCA :man_dancing:t5::notes:

You know I like my SoapBox!:grinning::rofl:

3 Likes

I noticed you’ve put it up lately :rofl::joy::rofl:

What about this song, do you know?

Last hint turn on the video use subtitles and watch around 20 seconds in - surprise …

1 Like

I am lost on this thread - What are we talking about???

2 Likes

These guys:

3 Likes

I love ABBA - But that song does not ring a bell! Well sort of - The guy in Blue his butt is cute!!!hahahahahahahahahahahaha! I didn’t get any sleep one of my Kpop guys was on a VLive at 4 am and I’m tired!

ABBA
Not one of their more popular songs though

3 Likes

Sorry but now you have me listening to ABBA!!! English Sorry!:rofl:My Fav ABBA song

4 Likes

Ha!:clap:t5:Ha!:clap:t5::rofl:
It sounds like the song! :joy:
Hey! @mirjam_465, @lutra :raising_hand_woman:t5:‍♀ Is this it ? :laughing::laughing::smile:
Dancing Queen!
@kdrama2020ali just waved her :sparkles: magic :star2: wand! :sparkles:

2 Likes

If you’re referring to Gimme, Gimme, Gimme (A Man After Midnight), then yes.

Btw, here is a cover of the same song, by another Swedish band:

Okay, back to non-English:

I trust you know the original version of this song as well. :wink: Otherwise, at least @lutra does:

2 Likes

Do I have one of those???

2 Likes

Aw, this song! You guys have me trying to find all kinds of Music!:balloon::sparkles::crystal_ball::musical_note:

4 Likes
2 Likes

I know that song. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

One more! Dancing over here!

2 Likes

I really loved her as a teenager - Kim Wild - Kids in America

Actually she did a song with Nena - Anytime, Anywhere, Anyhow and they liked it so much that she wanted to do a duet on her album and they made You Keep me Hanging on together.

3 Likes
4 Likes

I knew they did Anytime, Anywhere, Anyhow (and yes, I also know the original :slight_smile: ), but not that they did a second duet.

2 Likes