***My Love From the Star***

Hahahah thanks unnie like she said we are happy that we can make you laugh

I seriously love gifs

@b2utybubbles
My friend told me sth a few days ago and I had a gif of jonghyun

And while listening I found it on my phone and showed her. She died lol hahahahha

1 Like

LOL died meaning of his cuteness? or what xD

Can you translate this pleeeaaasseee???

And about jumping onto a specific page:
Just change the page number at the website address. The numbers at the end of the address. That ā€œpā€ means ā€œpageā€.
Take a look:
ā€œhttp://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2019227/drama-2013-14-you-who-came-from-the-stars-my-love-from-another-star-ė³„ģ—ģ„œ-ģ˜Ø-ź·øėŒ€/p1068ā€

And I woke at 3.30AM today just to wait for Can We Love so I can segging it, and look at the time, itā€™s an hour later and Viki still hasnā€™t upload it yet! AAARRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

2 Likes

No hahahhahahaha she had to laugh very much because the gif was so perfect for the story and our thoughts

1 Like

HAHA oh hahaha i love gifs xD exactly what they are for haha

It says that the previously unrevealed epilogue will be released tomorrow at 10 AM on the official home page
So i guess korean time :stuck_out_tongue: so practically in less than 7 hours it will be available :smiley:

I tried it!! it works ^^
Thank you tasyaa

Hahahahha yeahh today they were more late thann usually xp

Omggg thanks !! Totally forgot can we love =0 yeayy something to watch now haha

OMG!!! Thank youā€¦LOL!

It is one of my top 10 :smiley: I even have the DVD ^^ The drama is AMAZING !!! Loved every minute of it

THE EXTENDED EPILOGUE!!!

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/GqGj_JoPh-g/?resourceId=0_06_02_99

Sorry, not on youtube. Some fans put it on YT but got blocked by SBS straight away. Aigoooā€¦

1 Like

ā€œMan from the Starsā€ PD Jang Tae Yoo recently gave a jolt of excitement to all fans by commenting about the possibility of a second season!

On March 3, director Jang Tae Yoo made an appearance on the SBS morning show, ā€œGood Morningā€ and spoke about the recently ended ā€œMan from the Stars.ā€

Director Jang showed a positive attitude on the possibility of a second season of the wildly successful drama. He commented, ā€œI talked with the writer and we think the series can be continued.ā€

He continued, ā€œDo Min Joon during the Joseon era, Do Min Joo during the Japanese Colonization, Do Min Joon during the early 70sā€¦ Cheon Song Yi actually might not be his first love. If thereā€™s a chance, I would like to try it out.ā€

Soompiers, what do you think of a sequel or prequel to ā€œMan from the Stars?ā€

http://www.soompi.com/2014/03/03/man-from-the-stars-pd-would-like-a-second-season/#.UxVwI_lmN8H

======================================

To be honest, I REALLY DISLIKE THIS IDEA!!!

I mean, DMJ said it that for 400 years he prevented himself to love someone/something because he knows when the timeā€™s come for him to go home, he will never be able to take someone or something with him.
If the PD-nim make a ā€œsequelā€ by exploring the idea about DMJā€™s other love interests, he will ruin the MLFTSā€™s love story and he will have to brace himself to my wrath and - maybe - most of MLFTSā€™s fans around the world who think that DMJ & CSYā€™s love is legend!!!
Howā€™s your health, PD-nim? I hope you take a good care of your health!! spinning my ring!

4 Likes

@Wafaahs @b2utybubbles @dramaaaaa @asuka_V @preena0003

Ahā€¦ the handā€¦ girlsā€¦ the hand!!!
Boy knows it really well! hahahaha

1 Like

LMFAO!!! xD
I totally agree!! If they introduce another love for DMJ i will totallyy hate themā€¦ they will have to face LOTS of angry fans!!
I would love to have a second season of romance and comedy of these twoā€¦ but of course not in this wayā€¦ it will ruin the whole show for me!!

Ahhhh the cuteness/ hotnessā€¦ this dude is just Perfect in every way knows how to make a woman crack for himā€¦ and she is just too lucky x.x

Dying from cuteness

I wonā€™t mind a second season or something long the lines of the Playfull Kiss Youtube version. But that should be about the future not that past.
But honestly SY wasnā€™t his first love but his 2nd on earth. I think his first one was the girl he couldnā€™t save in the Joseon era and SY is her reincarnation. (Or does that count as one person?). Anyway it wonā€™t make sense to me to come up with past lovers in other eraā€™sā€¦ also it doesnā€™t make sense to show how he lived in past eraā€™s.

I would like to know SY and MJā€™s future and maybe they can show a bit of his planet and why the aliens there envy earthlings.

1 Like

Yeahhh exactly my thoughts!!
A second season should be about the futureā€¦ about the 7 kids and 5 dogsā€¦ about how they lived later onā€¦ their fightsā€¦ some new adventureā€¦ maybe even some more SEXY aliensā€¦ ouu and maybe something about Hwi kyeongā€™s romanceā€¦ maybe i can start loving se mi xp

2 Likes

Cheon Song Yi actually might not be his first love. If thereā€™s a chance, I would like to try it out.ā€

WHAAAAAT ? NEVER if they would make a 2nd season like this it wouldnt be the same. Donā€™t make it -.-ā€™

Ahhhhhh omggg you can love se mi ? I am proud of you that you think about it =D

Actually. At the last episode she was very nice haha
At least there she was a good friend

i said maybe xp
Donā€™t get your hopes up too muchā€¦ xp

hahahahaha I have hope
LIke her ! hahaha and watch QIHM till the end

Watch this if you havenā€™t already haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roArZyjnUtU

hahahaha she is so lost. She didnā€™t know what to say but she made her confession a week later after she had a talk with him about all that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vApjnOFLB4U

I could die from cuteness hahaha but it could be different for you since you donā€™t like her so much. I am happy that I watched QIHM before MLFTS lol

1 Like