***My Love From the Star***

AHHHHHHHHH GIIIIIIRRRLLLLSSSSASS
OAMAGJAIAOQLANABSBA

@auroratasya @asuka_V @b2utybubbles @wafaahs @aurelia_faust @melliebean_2
@preena0003 @supernenita3d and everybody I can’t mention now

http://www.dramafever.com/news/breaking-news-lee-min-ho-and-kim-soo-hyun-arent-leaving-for-military-service/

Our babies aren’t leaving

4 Likes

OMG OMG OMG!!!
Yeyyyyyy we get to see their work for an extra year or two :smiley:

Woohoooooo
** Happy Dance* *

YEAYYYYYY

I can finally breath, my Drama life won’t end abruptly.

1 Like

LOL in that second pic she has a funny “side look” Like she’s thinking: “Must. Not. Enjoy. This. Too. Much. HubbyIsWatching…”

2 Likes

You forgot Me
T_T

Ahhh I’m sooo sorry!!
That’s the studying effect Lol
I haven’t seen you around much lately as well x.x

Is it possible that we’ll have a sequel??? I found this pic but I’m not sure…

There are some rumors that this is from the coming movie.

4 Likes

Okay what is this :0 wow she looks gorgeous

Could it be photoshop ?

It could be fan made, but if it is true :smiley: That would be bl@@dy brilliant ^oo^

1 Like

YEAAAYYY !! :smile:

GIRLS!!! It’s official!!!
I’ve pre-ordered the Director’s cut DVD on yesasia.com! (24% discount at the moment)
Woooohooooooooo…

@Wafaahs @asuka_V @dramaaaaa

1 Like

PASSES OUT

thanks goodness. i always think of their gorgeous shiny locks that they will have to cut when they enter the military :confused:

1 Like

Ahhh luckyy youu!!

It will be at least two weeks until i can do it:/
I hope i won’t be too late…:confused:

Lucky you haha
Congratzzz

That looks really neat-from the time when he was a lawyer. He wouldn’t have known what she looked like as a child if they met like that. If there’s a movie with them, I’m definitely watching it-even if it has nothing to do with the drama.

I was really surprise when I read a article about My Love from the Star in a swiss magazine !!! It’s a economical magazine “Hebdo” and the article is about how korean products (food, cosmetics, smartphones, etc.) are famous because of Kim Soo Hyun :smiley:

It’s really funny and weird when your web world meets with your real world :slight_smile:

5 Likes

QUOI???
HAHAHA nan mais serieux??? j’vais acheter l’hebdo pour la première fois de ma vie j crois loool

Perso, je lis l’Hebdo uniquement quand je vais chez mes parents. Mon papa a accepté que je déchire la page mais j’imagine qu’il a dû me prendre pour une folle :wink:

This is way too funny, I felt the exact same way LOL

Have you guys seen the recap You Who Came From the Star The Beginning I don’t see it on here but I’m watching it on another site thought I’d mention it though for anyone else that miss it as much as me.