Nevertheless - Friends with Romance - Song Kang 💜

I am a little weird. I thought, for example, Love ft. Marriage and Divorce was great.

Which one is that? Is it on Viki?

No, Netflix. But it’s all but romantic, I’m warning you.

1 Like

Ok I added it to MDL - Of course the ratings are abysmal - Its Sung Hoon - HMMMMM!

1 Like

I know, I’ve read some opinions at MDL.

1 Like

The ratings have plummeted for the show because people are calling it sleazy! Welp, I guess real life relationships are not for everyone! I think people have a problem with a woman actually being attracted to someone and acting on it.

https://www.ibtimes.sg/spoiler-alert-nevertheless-episode-2-rated-19-will-han-seo-hee-accept-song-kangs-advances-58394

Spoiler

2 Likes

I’ve been debating whether to watch or not. Sounds promising. I’m just finishing up A World of the Married on another streaming service. Very little romance in that but man oh man, tons of angst, secrets, jealousy, etc. It’s sure keeping me interested.

3 Likes

I’m waiting with watching Sweet Home because I want to finish the webtoon first :grin:

1 Like

In our community (ex-YU) we call him Mr 12 episodes :smirk:

1 Like

I watched ep 2 last night. Holy Bleep her dream. Blushing. Its going a bit slow, but I dont mind that. For me, I feel as frustrated as she does. The audience is just as much in the dark as the FL about the kind of guy Jaeon. I like her narration too. She knows shes being dumb lol

2 Likes

This kiss - where she touched his lips - oh my WORD! He is attracted to her - she is attracted to him but he is such a playboy but she wants to be with him even if its bad. Will they have a happy ending - will he change his view on casual relationships - hmmmmmmm - the previews oh YOWSERS! The filming keeps everything all tense - I think they meant it to be that way!

1 Like

If you need more bad boys! Or Bad Guys!
I love this photo of Team Team Leader as Gwi in Scholar Who Walks the Night

1 Like

New to VIKI and KDramas. Do they come out with soundtracks for movies and shows? Nevertheless has some amazing music!!

2 Likes

Usually there are regular soundtracks on Spotify, probably CDs too.

2 Likes

There are already some playlists on Spotify for Nevertheless.

1 Like

Here are some of our favorites!

Nevertheless, episode 3: Wowsers! You’re gonna have to hook up the garden hose to cool down after watching the end of this episode! It’s getting HOT in here!!!

3 Likes

Oh is it OUT - I have not watched it yet - I was binge watching My Roommate is a Gumiho!

Ok I’ll watch before I look at the blur - I hope it’s GOOD!

1 Like

Oh yeah! It is good!

1 Like

OH BABY! Song KANG!

2 Likes