Nevertheless - Friends with Romance - Song Kang šŸ’œ

Poll #2 about relationships

Could you be in a relationship ā€œperiodā€ like friends with benefits and not get attached

• yes
  • no

0 voters

Zapzee

2 Likes

Aw, Iā€™m missing my flirty Song Kang! I wonā€™t get to this until tomorrow probably! :purple_heart:

1 Like

I havent watched it yet either but will get to it probably today! I saw that this has surprisingly low ratings in SK, which I feel like happens often when international fans enjoy a drama. People were also bashing Song Kangā€™s ā€œbad actingā€ which I didnt even notice. Ive always thought he was pretty good in anything hes in. The info is coming from a news blog though, so grain of salt i guess.

JTBCā€™s Drama ā€œNeverthelessā€ Surprises Netizens With Its Declining Ratings, Hitting 1% Mark Despite Its Star-Studded Cast - JazmineMedia

3 Likes

It is probably because of the weirdos who think he is TOXIC - I am not going to look at ratings anymore I think people donā€™t have any clue what a good show is!!! I love Song Kang and he can hang out with me any day - I like his acting - all actors are different! I started watching him after Love Alarm!!! I will watch the next eps today also

2 Likes

Song Kang can be our Butterfly!

Ok - OFF to watch the 1st one over and then #2 be back in a bit

2 Likes

Steamy - REALLY - Steamy Scene in Eps 2!!! Not your typical kdrama! Wow Howsers!
Heā€™s not TOXIC - she just things heā€™s HOT -

@sa11
@stardust2466_546
@bozoli
@choitrio
@padmalayag
@aaazmm

4 Likes

I heard a lot and I donā€™t have enough time currently to watch any new shows.
The memes on social media are seriously hilarious I will share them here.

Give us a review @kdrama2020ali after you finish watching it.

1 Like

Itā€™s Song Kang - You know I like it! I like him!!!
So far she is trying so hard not to fall for his little charming/seductive self!

3 Likes

You like everyone I know and I like em too but I only love Leeminho. Hahhahha

2 Likes

Not everyone! I have a select posse! Song Kang is actually one that I will watch in anything he does - mainly cuz I loved his character in Love Alarm - Thatā€™s where I first met him!!!

I admire - admire them - You know I have a MAIN love! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

https://media4.giphy.com/media/kD5i7ZH0jRGXt6B7Zz/giphy.gif
Giphy

https://www.soompi.com/article/1463792wpp/9-reasons-why-song-kang-is-on-his-way-to-becoming-a-top-k-drama-actor
@sa11
flipboard

3 Likes

Iā€™m currently watching sweet home

2 Likes

ā€¦and also to show Viki we are interested in those types of shows (if anybody ever wondered). A filled out title request form can only do so much.

But, seriously, Iā€™ve ignored you girls thus far because Nevertheless is STILL not available in Norway. It will come after the show ends. So annoying.

2 Likes

Oh I didnā€™t know you didnā€™t have it!!! Ugh that is frustrating so yes! Ignore away!

2 Likes

Eps 2

Observation outside the CRAZY people on MDL - She is actually acting quite cold to him who is just in my opinion trying to be nice. Yes he is flirting and yes he has a lot of girls around him - but she pushes him away - and he doesnā€™t really understand why she is being cold to him (mostly because of her prior ex-boyfriend and her preconceptions) Even though she is super drawn to him. Why does that make him - narcissistic or toxic if he is open about wanting to have casual relationships! And he keeps seeking her out. And she does too actually which is confusing to him.

2 Likes

:fire::fire::fire: Definitely a Bad Boy! But heā€™s open about it!!!

I like this show! It is filmed in a way to make you feel REALLY tense the whole time! Kind of crazy!

Itā€™s always the same, just like with ā€œVincenzoā€. Therefore I loved ā€œSweet Homeā€ or ā€œMove to Heavenā€, because they were available all over the (Netflix) World at onceā€¦
Even if someone would be glad with English subtitles, because he knows English - it doesnā€™t matter.

2 Likes

I havenā€™t seen the series yet, but I know what itā€™s about and can imagine it.

I think (not really) itā€™s very nice how couples test each other in other series - 1 year, 3 years, 5 years combined with a stay abroad if possible. How they grow with very important, life-changing tasks (and how they grow together).

But is this how real life is?

But the fans probably want this pureness as they know it from other dramas, because real life sxxxx.

1 Like

Yes, I am watching Love is Phantom also which is REAL LIFE - And they show a real relationship so refreshing to see some tense scenes and actually angsty feelings. But your right people donā€™t like REAL in drama! I like the real - brings another dimension to the shows coming out. But of course I still like my fantasy shows! And Romance but real relationships are HARD

Song Kangā€™s Momma does not wanna watch thisā€¦just sayingā€¦:fire:

2 Likes