Nevertheless - Friends with Romance - Song Kang 💜

Awesome kissing at the end of the episode! Warning: Wear your fireproof clothing! HOT! HOT! HOT! (Or, at the very least, have a fire extinguisher handy to put out the flames on your TV)! Hehehehe!!!

3 Likes

2 Likes

Female version of me, after viewing episode 3:

3 Likes

That HOT huh! Wowsers Song Kang! I will watch it soon!

3 Likes

tbh i don’t want them to fall in love even though i know they will but still what’s the point, a playboy is never a relationship material and maybe she will try and change him. its better if this remains a fling that they will always cherish it. i don’t like the point of converting the physical relationship into a normal relationship.
i personal don’t like the idea of people in physical relationship falling in love like always…

2 Likes

Have caught and even watched Ep 4 as well. This show is getting so good!! I have no idea where they’re going, so it’s keeping me on my toes. Especially the end of episode 4 :astonished::astonished::astonished:.

2 Likes

I am not caught up but I SO WANT THIS TO END WELL! I so hope it does!
I’ll try to catch up this week so I can talk to you guys!

2 Likes

nevertheless%202

Song Kang!!! Oh, Song Kang!

2 Likes

ep5 thoughts:

Jaeon is a f***boy.

I’m still confused about the uproar regarding his character in the first few episodes. We all know one. They’re all around us. We’ve probably even dated one or two of these types of creatures. Yes, it’s toxic, but only if you get involved lol. In the first few episodes, we could only guess at this diagnosis. Now we know for sure. :rofl:

Nabi is dumb (when it comes to men). Which is fine. Once again, many of us have been there. :rofl:

1 Like

But maybe he is going to learn to LOVE maybe I’m interested to see. Right now - total friends with benefits - he doesn’t want any ties whatsoever but the fact is she knows that - the dream she had originally about him is because she wants his bod - I mean who wouldn’t Summer fling - college fling whatever

I’m hoping this has a better ending than Sweet and Sour - I hated that movie

Is he?

I don’t know the webtoon, but I guess he’s got some reasons to be so. At least it is suggested.

He wasn’t particularly seductive in a negative sense and he always made his intentions clear.

It is true that only he drew the line.

The question is whether you would like to have such a relationship. It always takes two.

And it seems as if he no longer wants it himself.

2 Likes

Oh no! I was looking forward to seeing that one.

1 Like

Brace yourself - watch it and let me know! Hate is a not strong enough word!
Like wasted time I could have been eating chocolate - and I love the ML - just not in that. The writer lost their mind! But watch it some people loved it

We have a few more episodes to go so I’m all about making the broken boy into good (not that he’s bad he is honest) but you’re right she has complicity in all of it also it takes 2 to TANGO

And I’ll tango with Song Kang just saying or Ballet - Ballet is good

1 Like

I’ll consider myself warned. May put it off for a while. I love the ML and Chae Soo Bin too.

2 Likes

@sa11

I’m not so sure I would call him a “f” boy, Right? - I just looked that up. (I get what it means but it leans more toxic) Is he truly messing with her emotions, or just true to himself and saying I don’t want a relationship - I just want to be with you - no strings attached. Like I said I’m not caught up - I can’t wait to see everyone’s opinions at the END. She seems to know more of what she is doing than people give her credit for - and if you go into something with your eyes open - well you deal with the consequences.

2 Likes

Funny - My Avatar - My Background - and My other background are all butterfly pictures I took last year!
Hummmmmm - Song Kang and his butterflies

2 Likes

https://www.soompi.com/article/1463792wpp/9-reasons-why-song-kang-is-on-his-way-to-becoming-a-top-k-drama-actor

Could I love him any more!

Did you see him in “Sweet Home”?

1 Like

No not yet! I was a Love Alarm 1 fan!