Nevertheless - Friends with Romance - Song Kang šŸ’œ

ā€œSweet Homeā€ is totally different.

1 Like

Iā€™ve watched most of his shows and I think his acting in Sweet Home was his best role.

2 Likes

Not a fan of the ML, but like the Fl so might keep watching

Got to watch the most recently released episode today. I donā€™t know about the rest of you but I am enjoying this wild roller-coaster ride so far. Iā€™m not sure where all this relationship stuff is going but it sure is interesting to watch. Oh, and the eye-candy that is Song Kang ainā€™t bad either. :wink::wink::wink:

1 Like

I know now WHY you are my friend!!!

1 Like

Loved his acting in Sweet Home! I thought he did a great job with that roleā€¦

I think heā€™s also doing a great job in Neverthelessā€¦ I loved how well they set up the story (and all the actors are really good!)ā€¦ I found myself feeling what Nabi was feeling (ha, been there too! :laughing:), so while I cannot fault her character for falling for his charms, I also feel that he is not sincere, or at least doesnā€™t know what he wants yetā€¦ at any rate, he is not the one she should be choosing, when she has such a sweet option in Do-hyeokā€¦he is a keeper! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:
Excitement is all well and good, but if one wants a relationship, one wants a good guy who is committed and knows that he is, not a hot waffleā€¦ :laughing:

After watching ep 6 again, Iā€™m convinced he is just a dogā€¦ He was all melancholy at the bar until a pretty woman sat down next to him, then he was all like, wanna see my butterflies?ā€¦ and in the previews for the next ep heā€™s putting it all on her, like, just tell me if you donā€™t want thisā€¦ :-1:t3: Not a good guyā€¦

But why is there that little part of me that still (like Nabi!) wants to believe that he is sincere, and just brokenā€¦? :sob: Great job, show! :clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:

1 Like

Giphy

Still not caught up yet! Got sucked into Mysterious Love! I will get back to Song Kang momentarily!

@stardust2466_546 are you caught up on Nevertheless? Wow, still 4 more episodes

1 Like

Yes! Just got caught up Sunday. It continues to be great!

1 Like

Iā€™m still TEAM SONG KANG!
But Iā€™ll get caught up and Iā€™ll know more

1 Like

Iā€™m still in heart jail. Must have been really, really naughty yesterday. Hee,hee,heeā€¦

2 Likes

Ok deep breath - Time - For - Song Kang

Tenor

2 Likes

Song Kang posted the cutest picture in Instagram this morning - Heā€™s so CUTE

2 Likes

I want to read the full webtoon, one chapter a day isnā€™t enough. let me know if you know where i can find it.

I have the feeling that he has already fallen for na bi and I think that na bi will accept him too because she has already rejected the potato guy , and the series is not going as the webtoon , SO I AM REALLY ROOTING FOR IT

https://www.soompi.com/article/1482215wpp/quiz-how-compatible-with-song-kang-are-you

100 percent of course!!!

2 Likes

Okay, friends. The final episode of Nevertheless dropped on Saturday and Iā€™ve watched it. Iā€™d be interested in hearing otherā€™s reactions to the final outcome. As for myself, I was sorta satisfied with the way things ended although I had mixed feelings about whether she should end up with Noodle Shop Guy or Butterfly Guy. I guess she had to do what she felt was right for her so she wouldnā€™t have any regrets later for not trying?

4 Likes

So my friend who watched it was totally annoyed by Nabi the WHOLE time! She and I love Song Kang - she loves when he modeled for the art studio She liked the ending so she is telling me - I have to finish it soon! He makes me crazy though :smile:

2 Likes

I was really mad in that scene, I mean, there are boundaries that you shouldnā€™t cross How can be that inspiration? and with her name, cā€™mon give me a break!!

1 Like

Usually, I try to translate everything, and then check again :wink: slowly because I have the same problem hahaha

1 Like

haha I was trying to reply to see if I was wrong hahaha

1 Like