New Favorite Dramas?

‘‘Defendant’’ you must watch that drama is amazing! But, we can’t expect anything less from Ji Sung. He is the best and this drama is a testament to that.

‘‘The Candle in the Tomb’’ Chinese drama is awesome…awesome indeed. A must see.

3 Likes

Hey @angelight313_168 :wave:!

Oooh :heart_eyes:! I didn’t know that Ji Sung was in “Defendant”! I’ve absolutely loved him as an actor ever since I saw him in “Kill Me, Heal Me” with Hwang Jung Eum.

I’ve heard some great things about “The Candle in the Tomb” but haven’t checked it out because it’s not a genre I usually find myself enjoying. Knowing me though, I’ll probably end up checking it out :sweat_smile::grin:.

Thank you for recommending these two to me!

Sincerely,
(:books: :bug:) Lula

2 Likes

your welcome. hope you like both but i know you will love defendant. enjoy.

1 Like

Strong Woman Do Bong!!! Hurry and get it up and running for us!!! :yum:

2 Likes

Hey @bluei4corridor_553 :wave:!

First of all, welcome to the discussion!

I can totally relate :grin:. I only found out about “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon” a few days ago, but I’m so excited for it! I love to see that Ji Soo has been acting so much recently, although he never seems to get the girl :cry:. I can’t wait to watch and see what happens :flushed:!

Thanks for commenting :sparkling_heart:.

Sincerely,

2 Likes

I also thought of that. I wanted to see them to teach the little one to swim. But think it would be difficult because the show was being filmed as it was being aired, and when the last episode was filmed was the middle of the winter!

1 Like

Thanks @bookwormlula , the only thing will be waiting every week for a new show! We are so spoiled by binge watching hehe

1 Like

youraverageangel I will go check it out now since I have some free time. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hey @bluei4corridor_553 :wave:!

So true :joy:! I feel like I’ve watched all the complete dramas I would enjoy, so now I only have currently airing ones :grin::sweat_smile:.

~ (:books: :bug:) Lula

Hey everyone :wave:!

Hope you’re all enjoying your week so far :wink:.

I just wanted to update y’all about something that had been going on recently.
As you guys probably know, I have a fan collection here on Viki called “[Best Korean Dramas Ever!] (https://www.viki.com/collections/3167l-best-korean-dramas-ever)”, which actually gained a surprising amount of popularity.
I had been having the problem of my collection disappearing on and off ever since it got popular, which was mostly due to someone flagging it multiple times. I contacted the support team (Eliza was insanely kind and understanding through the whole process), and while it did take quite some time, my collection is back up and running as of today!
I just wanted to throw out the suggestion that y’all go check it out and comment any thoughts you might have on any of my recommendations :blush:.

Thanks for reading :kissing_closed_eyes:!

Sincerely,

1 Like

the k2 is now on viki!

1 Like

Silenced is based on a book the crucible (in fact the movie also has the same title). It helped shed light on the lack of protective laws for the disabled in Korea.

3 Likes

I think Strong Woman is really really funny!

2 Likes

Hey @sophie2you, welcome to the discussion :wave:!

I saw that and I’m so happy Viki finally got The K2 as well :grin:!

1 Like

Hey @sophie2you :wave:!

Totally agree! I can’t wait to see how the characters develop, and what happens with that horrible villain :imp::fearful:.

Oh, I heard it was based on a true story but I had no clue there was a book as well.

Whenever someone says The Crucible, I can’t help but think of the play by Arthur Miller. I should probably finish reading it over spring break!

I should probably get around to watching that.

1 Like

Hey everyone :wave:!

In preparation for Easter, when I can start watching dramas again (I gave them up for Lent), I wanted to do a little poll to see what drama I should catch up on first. Make sure to reply to this after voting to let me know why you voted for that drama :sparkling_heart:.

• “Strong Woman Do Bong Soo”
  • “Tomorrow With You”
  • “Missing 9”
  • “Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms”
  • “My Shy Boss”

0 voters

Thanks for voting!

Hey y’all :wave:!

It’s been a while since anyone has posted on this discussion, so I thought I’d check in and see how everyone’s doing :kissing_closed_eyes:.

A know that a few new dramas have been released recently (“Lovely Love Lie”, “You Are Too Much”, “Radiant Office”, “Tunnel”). Have you guys started watching any of them, and if so, how are they? Try to keep your comments relatively spoiler-free, as I’m still not watching any dramas at the moment (I gave them up for Lent, so I’ll have to get caught up after Easter :sob::fearful:).

If there’s anything cool happening in anyone’s life that they’d like to share, I’d love to hear about it :blush:.

Hope everyone’s making the most of their week :fist:!

tunnel and can’t wait for typewriter to come on, 7 days I think?? strong woman do bong soon, I think it is so funny a small girl and defends these big strong hulks! (um I am 5 ft, so I relate to the story) lets not forget dynamite comes in small packages, all I’m saying.
was liking you are too much,well I will have to wait & see on that one.want to start that radient office but havent started it yet, and the shy boss too.there was another one , but forgot the name

5 Likes

I’m hooked with Strong Woman Do Bong Soon the actress is amazing and the guys such cuties. The story is different for a change and that is why I like it. But Korean writers are obsessed with the guy being a rich CEO and the woman a struggling hard working dumb like creature.lol

3 Likes