New Favorite Dramas?

"A dream is a wish, your heart makes… " I recall ep 6 like 20 min or so in… Hilarious!

4 Likes

I truly wished, Viki granted us Tunnel, it’s not “only” on the other site; watch Gap Dong in the meantime…
Strong Woman Do Bong Soon is so far the funniest Drama I can remember, my belly gets regularly exercise, I think these two birds have a certain chemistry, Hyun Sik appears to be in his prime and we can feel the sparks flying, what a handsome cute guy, the gangsters in hospital… well the writers have given us the funniest comedy and the “toothless actor” also playing in Chief Kim deserves a multi personality award… I have not noticed him before… need to look…
I also like Perfect Wife a strange mystery family saga… it’s so intertwined that you have to rewind in order to follow the thread…
I wonder about Whisper, if it continues to be good or just one of many cliches we have seen…
I’m curious about Chicago Typewriter, anything with Yoon Ah In is great…
And if Sparrow will be good as Decoded it’s certainly worth to watch!

3 Likes

The gay guy is the most hilarious one in Strong woman. I just love every episode he’s in. The gangsters are funny too but nothing compares when the gay when squeezes his ‘‘breast’’ makes me laugh so hard every time I remember all his scenes. The one she carries the boxes made my day. He’s a natural for that role. Love him bc he makes me laugh wholeheartedly and I really need that in my life.

Everyone needs that kind of laughter since Doctors always say: ‘‘Laughter is the best medicine.’’ so true.

3 Likes

yes laughter is the best medicine and I get it every time I watch this. poop alcohol anyone? the expressions were priceless! also I discovered that poop alcohol was used years ago, but not in use as much now. Yuck! and yeah that gay guy is so funny , what is so funny to me is well I mentioned it earlier. and did you notice when she got a hug, how short she was??? funny stuff, I think I will finish Gap dong today, I discovered I have a couple of episodes to go.

3 Likes

Lol, I remember that and still wonder what it really is, some type of herbal wine-extract? I also remember many years ago I saw a documentary in India about the laughter club… here I just found laughter yoga, laughter is a very important exercise it stimulates lots of things in our body, so laugh often and enjoy the moments of happiness :smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fq4kTZuLops

1 Like

Thanks for sharing

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74V4BOF5IAg

1 Like

Thanks @sophie2you for sharing this, the poo wine in Strong Woman … is more like green tea transparent color, I wonder if there is something different. Plus, I’d be curious what actually the human poo transforms into medicinal bacteria besides the alcohol fermentation… I brew kombucha with the symbiotic mushroom that looks kinda ugly to some with just black tea and sugar. All I know is that fermented food/drinks carry good bacterias that feed the gut… and balance the intestines but the functionality/benefit of human poo is a question to me… :blush: :mask:

2 Likes

No, no, no I can’t watch this I even skip that part in Strong woman

3 Likes

it was interesting though since I do ferments and herbalism… but anyway I’ll pass as well, lmao :scream_cat: :head_bandage:

2 Likes

God works in mysterious way I have been looking for someone who knows about certain fermented foods (kimchi for example?) or herbals. I was told that it can cure some ailments*(disease). Is that true? Can it possibly cure an autoimmune disease?

3 Likes

I’ll send you a PM with some info and it goes back to leaky gut that affects our immunity, leaky gut happens with the wrong food we eat, processed, pesti- and herbicide and gmos and wheat…

2 Likes

Hey guys! Please fill out a request form for the new Korean drama called “The Liar and His Lover”. The main actress is Joy from Red Velvet and the main actor is Lee Hyun Woo from Moorim School. Please support! http://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/. For more information, visit https://www.viki.com/tv/33858c-the-liar-and-his-lover?q=the%20lia!

2 Likes

Hey, @babyangela26 :wave:!

I’ve heard about this drama, but I thought it was a Dramafever exclusive only :fearful::tired_face:! Do you know if this is Joy’s first time acting in a drama? From the behind the scenes from the trailer video, she seems to be a pretty natural actress! I guess only time will tell :smile::alarm_clock:. Good luck with getting “The Liar and His Lover” here on Viki!

~ (:books: :bug:) Lula

1 Like

My new favorite is not even on Viki. Sadly, Viki didn’t secure the license. I’m a big fan of the crime genre and “Tunnel” is so good. Worth watching! :+1:

4 Likes

But your channel just got licensed and I signed up to sub.

2 Likes

Simi tunnel is licensed. We need subbers. Call everyone you know

2 Likes

Hahaha…yep, I just said last night and tonight…BAM!! 4 episodes at once. Why me? I’m the queen of late licenses around here. The tough ones, the late ones…yep, that’s me. This is my 4th late license. Can you believe that?

5 Likes

Apparently you complete them and viki gods deem you capable. I signed up as joysprite and others pointed out one lone subber so far. And 4 ep backlog is bad and you need to make sure you sprint ASAP!

Last time this happened for me, it was such a mess. I will tab tab tab for you. Plus I heard this show was good. Reach out to everyone who worked on Gu Family Book and Emergency Couple (Choi Jin Hyuk works).

1 Like

thanks @sophie2you for the heads up, I think there was already a German Mod assigned, Im happy with Ha Ji Won’s movie https://www.viki.com/movies/34723c-life-risking-romance.
With Tunnel was kind of thinking “it should definately happen” but oh the delay, that’s ok, I saw only first 2 so, happy dance for Viki without commercials, hipp hipp hooray!!!
photo thmyavatar170027111.gif

2 Likes