New Favorite Dramas?

Hey everyone :wave:!

Hope youā€™re all enjoying your week! Easter is only a few days away, and Iā€™m excited that my drama fast will be over and Iā€™ll finally be able to catch up on all the new dramas :laughing::confetti_ball:.

As many of you probably know, Viki recently released their new ā€œLearn Modeā€ feature. I have yet to try it, but Iā€™d love to know if any of yā€™all have, and if so, what your thoughts on it are :thinking:.

Iā€™m not sure which drama Iā€™m going to watch as my first ā€œLearn Modeā€ drama, but I look forward to seeing how it works, and if Iā€™ll actually learn anything without getting distracted (which might be hard, depending on the actors Iā€™m watching, if you know what I mean *winkwink).

~ (:books: :bug:) Lula

P.S.

Happy Easter weekend, everyone :baby_chick::tulip::rainbow:!

THANK YOU! Happy Easter to you and your family.

1 Like

Youā€™re welcome, @angelight313_168! :blush::sparkles::hatching_chick:

1 Like

Happy Monday, everyone :joy:!

Has anyone watched ā€œChicago Typewriterā€ yet? I just finished binge-watching all the current episodes, and I am hooked!

I totally wasnā€™t expecting to enjoy it as much as I am, but I really think itā€™s great!

If any of yā€™all have watched it, Iā€™d love to hear what you think, who your favorite characters are, or what your favorite scenes are :grin:.

Talk to ya soon!

1 Like

If you say is good, it must be. So I will watch and give you an honest opinion about it. If I donā€™t get hooked with the drama on the first episode, I know I wonā€™t like the rest either.

I need to suggest to you, TUNNEL I donā€™t know if you are sensitive to crime scenes if you are, is not for you (but you know they even blur the knife in k drama soā€¦)

I love it! TUNNEL is a drama where the women have strong roles and I am in heaven right now. The story plot is different although they compare it to another drama I havenā€™t seen yet but to me is something different and new. Hope u pass by and check it out.

3 Likes

I swear on my honor as a fellow k-drama lover that ā€œChicago Typewriterā€ is absolutely worth watching :+1:. Of course, it all depends on your taste in dramas and acting, and I miiiight be blinded by some fine-looking actors, but I sincerely think youā€™ll enjoy it (or at least I hope you will :sweat_smile:)

OoOoOoHā€¦ Since youā€™re so enthusiastic about ā€œTunnelā€ I suppose I have no choice but to check it out :smirk::sunglasses:. Iā€™m not really bothered by crime scenes, as long as it doesnā€™t get crazy visual :gun:.

Iā€™m not really clear on what ā€œTunnelā€ is about, but from the picture on the front page it seems to be a dark, revenge-type of thing going on. Am I right :sweat_smile:?

In any case, Iā€™ll check it out soon (the first episode, at least). Thanks for the recommendation!

1 Like

I will be watching Chicago typewriter I got hooked on 1st. episode some parts are so funny too (the delivery girl at the guyā€™s door). Just let me know how you like Tunnel it gets better with each episode. Thank you and good Night.

1 Like

Iā€™m glad you like ā€œChicago Typewriterā€ so far! Be sure to keep me updated on your thoughts :grinning:.

Talk to you soon!

1 Like

Iā€™ve just finished a binge watch also and now am up to date with all episodes aired. It is perfect I love it. Must say Tvn are really a step above with quality, great writing, directing and cast. So far I would have to say the scene where he accepted the ā€˜Ghostā€™ was hilarious and played so well.

1 Like

Oh please donā€™t miss out on ā€˜Tunnelā€™ it is very very good. I know that the crime element is quite disturbing to many but itā€™s more than that. I would not stick with it if it was only about the murders which of course we hear enough about in daily news. Itā€™s more about the people around the investigation and a very clever murderer and how he is exposed.
Next to ā€˜Chicago Typewriterā€™ it has me hooked.

1 Like

Iā€™m watching Chicago typewriter more than Tunnel now and I love it, the intrigue is really good.

1 Like

Isnā€™t it so good?!?! :heart_eyes:

I hate having to wait a week for the next episode :sob:

1 Like

I received so many recommendations for ā€œTunnelā€ that I actually watched the first episode a few days ago :sunglasses::smirk:.

I wasnā€™t completely hooked, but I do think ā€œTunnelā€ has the potential to pull me. I should probably watch a few more episodes to get a better feel for the storyline and characters :grin:

Im loving the new drama for Monday & Tuessday Tvn drama titled ā€œTHE LIAR AND HIS LOVERā€ its just sad VIKI is not uploading the video here :frowning: but the new tvn drama again the chicago typewriter they been uploading it :"(

1 Like

Yes, I regret starting to watch bc I always wait until enough videos are up so I donā€™t get anxious for the episodes. Too lateā€¦ lol

1 Like

I feel ya :joy::sob:

Iā€™ve been watching ā€œThe Liar and His Loverā€ as well! Pretty good so far.

Itā€™s disappointing that Viki doesnā€™t have it on here, but Dramafever has it, so at least we can watch it there :blush:.

I have accounts on both websites so I can cover all of my bases when it comes to upcoming or recently released dramas. Sometimes one site will get a drama I want to watch, and not the other.

Hello i just finished STRONG WOMAN DO BONG SOON is really funny and cute.
TUNNEL is not available for me :sob:, but CHICAGO TYPEWRITER is :heart_eyes: but i`m not gonna watch until is finnish, i prefer watch all at once, i just canĀ“t wait.
IĀ“m excited to watch SUSPICIOUS PARTNER with JI CHANG WOOK { he is sooo sexy}

2 Likes

What a pity bcTunnel is just awesome and that one is available for me but i suggest you start watching Chicago Typewriter so you can savor it slowly it has 8 episodes already.

1 Like