No Viki Pass Error

It’s the same with me. We should write a complaint.

2 Likes

@spaufler_89 @dudie
I added you onto mine, can’t promise anything, hope they will get in touch with you.

2 Likes

Well what pass do we have now? I finally had the time to look for updated topics at the helpcenter …
What I found?

https://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/articles/115011439408

https://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/articles/1500005500221-Which-Viki-Pass-subscription-do-I-have-

Surprise, there is nothing like a Viki Pass on it …
I call it quits for now, I still have other things to take care of.

P.S.:Okay, in one line it states basic/standard/plus, as someone not living in a “certain” nor “selected” country (or, even continent), it somehow feels like being downgraded once more. Why my numbers of contribution slowed down immensely over the past years? Disregarding my own circumstances is that once again Viki is making changes without communicating it. It is just that my trust into Viki shares the same development. Shouldn’t there be a QC letter about this?

3 Likes

They’ve answered me and they pass it to the technical department.

1 Like

These two articles were updated, but still no info about this new viki plan.
https://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/articles/223175248-Can-I-change-my-plan-after-receiving-QC-status-
https://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/articles/115011731688-How-do-I-make-sure-I-get-my-free-QC-Viki-Pass-benefits

Viki did send me two emails this week that I should get VikiPass. Viki do not be so rude and make my VikiPass work in the app.

2 Likes

The system sending out emails was a bug, if you didn’t read that comment of mine. Maybe you should stay in contact with spaufler_89, as she is having the same problem. I mentioned you in my request too. So lets see what happens on Monday …

I think we all got these mails? 🤷

1 Like

At least those who now have “basic pass?” and had until this month standard pass.
My guess after seeing those articles about the different kind of passes, which only states the details of standard and premium (was it?), that if you suddenly had the basic one, the system would read it as if you no longer had any pass and therefor was sending out the emails. As I wrote at the beginning, it is a guess, but would be plausible.

1 Like

Lutra have you tried to go here, click on “billing history” and it will show you what Pass you have, if you are QC you will see the monthly subscription from Viki for example $ 0.00 and the date…
Go and check… I wrote it already earlier… see the picture…

image.png

That was all there, but still got those mails, it’s okay, I didn’t have any problems running Viki just those annoying emails, but this issue seems to have been fixed. I only answered “netty” because I thought about what caused the “email flood”.

1 Like

@dudie @spaufler_89
Is there still trouble with the app/pass on your phones, or is it working smoothly again?

I still see that get VikiPass button :pensive:

4 Likes

@vikicommunity, give us a statement please. @dudie & @spaufler_89, both of them has been reliable and active contributors till theses days, it’s not fair. Please we seek your answer to our questions, okay? Just like you did when I needed your help😄.

No, it isn’t solved yet. This is not about me, it is about the principle.

4 Likes

I also still have a problem with this

I have the same problem ( •́ ̯•̀ )

1 Like

The same here. Maybe the app is not updated, they are going to fixed it with a next update. I can still watch viki pass drama on the app but it’s impossible to cast them on the tv with the pass advantage.
If it can help everyone, I’ve found a way to watch viki dramas on the TV. Because the app doen’t want to let us cast on the TV, I’m casting my webpage from my PC to the TV. But it’s not really usefull because your PC must keep viki opened on it. So 2 screens. It’s usefull if you have a little screen on your PC.

1 Like

Yeah I don’t want to switch my mac on to cast on my tv. I contacted Viki and they asked me what devices I use, which operating system and I decided to also include the app version number and told them I deleted an reinstalled it again. So I don’t get that nonsense of did you update and reinstall as if I’m stupid I didn’t try that before. Also added screencaps of what I get when I do click on that button.

No reply yet.

2 Likes

Just had the change on my profile regarding the pass a few days ago and now, guess what? I am getting advertisement again from Viki, since I am missing out, they say.

Get Viki Pass!

Oh, well … It is starting again.

1 Like