Ok I know we are soooo bored

just to let you know I will be gone for a few days, celebrating thanksgiving with family

3 Likes

:sparkles: Happy Thanksgiving in advance!!
Enjoy and relax with your family!

See you in a few days!

2 Likes

I am back!!! nice to visit but no place like home!

1 Like

Well… Honestly @frustratedwriter without you, this Discussions was really boring.
I am happy to see you back and get some more laugh.

2 Likes

I will do just that starting tomorrow!

2 Likes

ok y’all ready??

wow! that means I am going to be more creative, bring it on!!

image and how many of us has done this this past few months??

image so lets get our creative juices flowing!!

just a fyi if no one knows what a jig is, its dancing, its the happy dance etc etc etc

when is your birthday?

ok who isa gonna watch these??

I have a bunch of them on my list

just finished the christmas chronicles 2, I thought it was good.

here is something to do for boredom!

Create Beautiful Little Snow Globes on Top of Glass Jars Using a Clear Ornament and Miniature Tree Decorations!

Directions: [https://www.smartschoolhouse.com/.../mason-jar-lid-snow…](https://www.smartschoolhouse.com/diy-crafts/mason-jar-lid-snow-globe?fbclid=IwAR0qgxxryWmCr2qNeiYwdmlmmF6LODuF9PCybh45ARCa0E33xRiQqwkQn

1 Like
1 Like

What an adorable jar! Want to make it!

1 Like

Lets dance! this is one dance I would love to learn, our Greek neighbors hope you like this

Amazing zorba sirtaki dance 💙

Greek music, Greek dance 🇬🇷

OoooooPaaaaaaA 🕺💃

🎥 @
Shakallis Dance School

awww didn’t put the dancers on here! hit the link and they will show up

looks like that would be some great exercise!

next ;is anyone Dr Who fans here?

image maybe I should have put it on the laugh one…

image anyone know what this is??
well fantasy!! did he ever go to Korea or China? now gotta do my research!! hehehehehe

I cannot believe how long this show has been on!

2 Likes

I hope y’all like a change, different is all and DR WHO will get you/us out of our boredom!

I know this isn’t K & C dramas, but still hope you like these

1 Like

image thought y’all might like this one, beauty of the world!

The Legend of the Traveling Tardis

#HappyBirthday #KarenGillan

#DoctorWho #DrWHO #TARDIS #TravelingTARDIS #AmyPond #LegendOfTheTravelingTARDIS #TLTT #BecomePartOfTheLegend

Yep bored!!

this one was interesting, hope you like as well

image , or the other ones too

heres a fun one

CAN YOU FILL THIS OUT WITHOUT LYING?

1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth? coffee

2. Do you sleep naked? Never

3. The worst physical pain you’ve ever been in? broken wrist

4. Favorite place you have been to?

5. How late did you stay up last night? 8;30

6. Which of your Facebook friends lives closest to you? maybe sandy allen or the wittifields

7. When was the last time you cried? week ago

8. Who took your profile picture? me

9. Three of your favorite tv shows K dramas, C dramas

10. What’s your favorite season? Spring

11. If you could talk to ANYONE right now, who would it be? don’t know

12. Are you a good influence? possible

13. Does pineapple belong on a pizza? don’t care much for pizza

14. You have the remote, what show would you be watching right now? a k drama

15. Three people you think will play? not sure

Mary, not sure who else

1. First Concert?

2. Favorite Meal? really don’t have one

3. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? !.gymnast 2 writer 3balarina

Copy and Paste to play along.

and heres another one

hedres another one, hope you enjoy

Will somebody play, please?! I want to enjoy your answers. We are so tired of seeing political posts. Let’s lighten things up!

• Age backward: 47

• Favorite pie: apple or cherry
  • Steak or Seafood: Seafood & steak

• Italian or Chinese: depends on what it is
  • Pepsi or Coke: Diet pepsi

• Chocolate or Vanilla: mainly vanilla, but also like it when its together
  • How many tattoos: 0

• Ever hit a dear: nope
  • Netflix or Hulu: any more lately Netflix

• Last text from:
  • Favorite season: Spring

• Broken Bones: a bunch
  • Beach or mountains: either one

• Dogs or cats: dog& cat
  • Early morning person? yep

• Surgeries: a bunch
  • Favorite color: purple

• Have you ever flown on a plane: yes
  • Beer or wine: tea!!

• Mild or hot salsa: neither
  • Waffles or pancakes: either

• Favorite holiday: Christmas
  • Smooth or crunchy peanut butter: Either

• Who will play: ?

Just hold down and copy text to your page, add your own

and I didn’t know!! interesting

#1 Types of Coffee Drinks

Latte, americano, affogato…it’s crazy all that you can do with a few small beans. Whether you’re a coffee newbie or you consider yourself a coffee connoisseur, there are so many types of coffee drinks to discover. Here are some of the most popular types ordered by coffee lovers nationwide.

Black

Black coffee is as simple as it gets with ground coffee beans steeped in hot water, served warm. And if you want to sound fancy, you can call black coffee by its proper name: cafe noir.

Latte

As the most popular coffee drink out there, the latte is comprised of a shot of espresso and steamed milk with just a touch of foam. It can be ordered plain or with a flavor shot of anything from vanilla to pumpkin spice. (Here’s how to make a copycat Starbucks pumpkin spice latte.)

Cappuccino

Cappuccino is a latte made with more foam than steamed milk, often with a sprinkle of cocoa powder or cinnamon on top. Sometimes you can find variations that use cream instead of milk or ones that throw in flavor shot, as well.

Americano

With a similar flavor to black coffee, the americano consists of an espresso shot diluted in hot water. Pro tip: if you’re making your own, pour the espresso first, then add the hot water.

Espresso

An espresso shot can be served solo or used as the foundation of most coffee drinks, like lattes and macchiatos.

Doppio

A double shot of espresso, the doppio is perfect for putting extra pep in your step.

Cortado

Like yin and yang, a cortado is the perfect balance of espresso and warm steamed milk. The milk is used to cut back on the espresso’s acidity.

Red Eye

Named after those pesky midnight flights, a red eye can cure any tiresome morning. A full cup of hot coffee with an espresso shot mixed in, this will definitely get your heart racing.

Galão

Originating in Portugal, this hot coffee drink is closely related to the latte and cappuccino. Only difference is it contains about twice as much foamed milk, making it a lighter drink compared to the other two.

Lungo

A lungo is a long-pull espresso. The longer the pull, the more caffeine there is and the more ounces you can enjoy.

Macchiato

The macchiato is another espresso-based drink that has a small amount of foam on top. It’s the happy medium between a cappuccino and a doppio.

Mocha

For all you chocolate lovers out there, you’ll fall in love with a mocha (or maybe you already have). The mocha is a chocolate espresso drink with steamed milk and foam.

Ristretto

Ristretto is an espresso shot. It uses less hot water which creates a sweeter flavor compared to the bitter taste of a traditional shot of espresso or a doppio.

Flat White

This Aussie-born drink is basically a cappuccino without the foam or chocolate sprinkle. It’s an espresso drink with steamed milk.

Affogato

The affogato is an excuse to enjoy a scoop of ice cream any time of day (and any time of year in my opinion). Served with a scoop of ice cream and a shot of espresso, or two. The affogato is extra delish served over a brownie.

Café au Lait

Café au lait is perfect for the coffee minimalist who wants a bit more flavor. Just add a splash of warm milk to your coffee and you’re all set!

Irish

Irish coffee consists of black coffee, whiskey and sugar, topped with whipped cream. Here’s an Irish coffee recipe that will warm you right up.

can’t leave this one out

3 Likes

ok so I went a bit ovedrboard, hey lookit, I did finds out about Americano coffewe!! always mentioned in some dramas!!

now to y’all love candy canes, and another thing I can’t eat at this time, but hey, I do plan to eat some candy canes b etween now & Christmas!!