Here’s a tutorial for beginners! I don’t know if the explanations are clear, because I don’t have earphones!
The main rules are:
- This is a grill of sudoku = this big square
- Inside, you have 9 squares (white and blue squares alternating colors)
- Each square = 9 cells (ex: 1st white square, you have numbers 938672).
- In each square, you have to fill them from number 1 until 9
The trick is:
- each line and each column can only contain each number once
- each square (white and blue) can only contain each number once
Try to fill the first square on the top left!
Clue #1: look at the square!
1st white square: you see numbers 938672.
What does it mean? The missing numbers in the square are: 145!
But where do you put them??
Clue #2: look at the line!
The first line, you see numbers 93268/1
What does it mean? Since the first line already has the number 1, you can’t fill the number 1 on the first line, right?
Let’s continue and find where we can put number 1!
Clue #3: look at the columns!
The second and third columns, you see number 1!
What does it mean? The number 1 can only be filled in the first column!
The end: thanks to clues #2 and #3, you know that you can fill number 1 in… first column, 3rd line.
Then you continue with filling the same square with missing numbers 4 and 5 or if you can’t find more clues, you can continue with another square, go back to the first square…
A lot of combinations possible! You can begin and continue where you want!