한국사람? or anyone who can speak or wanna practice ur korean languages?

같이 한국말 하고 놀아요 :slight_smile:
let’s speak korean with me xD

3 Likes

don’t be shy LOL

how since I m just a beginner, I begin to read a little normal and understand some words too.but the problem is I can’t help to remember all the world I learned so I feel bored and stop.

안녕하세요 만나서 반가워요 :slight_smile:
My Korean is very limited, I know some words and lines but not enough to have a conversation.

1 Like

well I don’t mind to speak with someone needs to improve thier korean skill? :3
say…
why not lol
헤헤 :slight_smile: 오늘 하루는 어땠나요~ 모두들?

1 Like

that would be great I would love to learn how to speak Korean can you help me?!!! :smile:

Hi everybody,

I’m learning Korean too, but it’s kind of difficult when there’s nobody to practice with.
It would be great to learn together. :smile:

that would be great I really want to learn how to speak and read Korean can you help :smile:

I’ve recently started learning Korean after watching dramas for a while now, and it’s easier than I thought it would be. When you’re used to hearing the spoken language through dramas almost on a daily basis, it makes it easier for you to comprehend and speak it because you already know what some of the spoken words means.

1 Like

힘들어요 ^^ I don’t even know the grammar yet… still learning the basic haha. If you wanna learn french, you can train with me ^^

1 Like

im learning how to speak Korean how bout you :grinning:

I’m learning to speak Korean too, with Talk to me in Korean’s lessons and with korean dramas obviously.

jdd, tu es française ?

Ouiii je suis française. Comment tu as su? t’as vu d’autres post de moi?^^ Korean Lessons? Toi aussi tu es française j’imagine ;).

oui, j’avais vu d’autres posts et je suis allée voir ton profil.
Oui, j’apprends le coréen avec le site “Talk to me in Korean”. Les leçons sont en anglais et faites par des natifs coréens. C’est vraiment bien fait.
Je suis française aussi.

right im sayin though I need someone to practice with :smile:

안녕하세요 , 저는 아렜안들아 여요

Ça a l’air sympa, je vais regarder un peu.
Merci bien :slight_smile:

Ils proposent aussi une application pour tablettes ou portables, sur android qui s’appelle “korlink”. C’est très pratique. Il faut suivre les cours de grammaire pas à pas.

안녕하세요 팬 여러분! :raising_hand_woman:t5:
이 주제가 내 눈길을 끌었습니다.
이 스레드에서 글쓰기 연습을 하시겠습니까?

알파벳과 단어는 시작하기에 좋은 곳입니다.

다음은 한국어 알파벳에 대한 깔끔한 비디오입니다.

자음, 모음이 포함됩니다.

4개 언어

The Alphabet
In
✓English
✓Spanish
✓Russian