People , holiday depression

just as good or better than the Celtics singers

just finished , awesome!!!

2 Likes

I love chanting - so Near to God has that vibe to me.!!!
I found some chanting

2 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

Hope you had a sun shiny day!

3 Likes

Hi again, girls. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

One of my favorite Josh Groban songs that he sings but done by a group!!!

Hope you had a wonderful day!!!

4 Likes

I’m having a DAY - Another SONG!!! :wink:

5 Likes

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Kdrama, love the song!!! both of them!! what I wanna say?? a lot!! and be brave, I marked both to listen to again today. and thank you for them, made my day

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

mirjam, awesome, is there a reason for the markings on their faces? still love it

3 Likes

You are welcome - I was going crazy with songs yesterday!!!

I thought of you!

2 Likes

Another version I heard this morning - It gives me chills so beautiful!!!
I love Danny Gokey from when he did American Idol - he really is a beautiful singer!!

@my_happy_place

3 Likes

Thanks for the videos, this inline dancing is so much fun, I did once 2 classes, I guess I need to take out my cowboy boots :wink: This one is my favorite, the Electric Slide! - Shake your booty!! :dancer::man_dancing:

2 Likes

There might be. I don’t know, but maybe @marcela_athaydes can tell us. (People , holiday depression)

2 Likes

Gosh time flies, this little gem I found, can you recognize the guys??

Summary

Sting, Boy George, Michael, U2, Paul Young?, Phil Collins, Duran Duran, who else…

3 Likes

Seems like a reference to the Brazilian indigenous paintings, but isn’t so faithful, maybe because there is a reference to Hinduism too.

I’ll look for a little more about this song for can affirm. Although his paintings have a meaning, but depends which tribe does it belong, its specific and each has them 'own. Can be for hierarchy, or if is married person or not, to represent the tribe… Many possibilitys. ^^

Do you want I show somes?
I tried found some in English… But was too hard

images

Here one page

One video

Thank you @mirjam_465 for shared! :heart:

3 Likes

Yes, that would be great. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I updated, I’ll try to find better information in English… :blush:

Hope you’ll like it! ^^

3 Likes

3 Likes

honestly, today I do feel great, even knowing tradition is or has gone out the window, I am learning to do new “traditions”. I put something on one of these links, what a great way! give a book for Christmas!
Think I will try that as well_ so many things to do/
for instance

1. Santa soup(heheheh sounds funny too) but its a pack of instant chocolate, marshmallows and a candy cane, and ofcourse with a little message to go along with it.
    2 those worry worms or a little crocheted cross, with a message
    3 yes food of course
    4 a phone call or card

ahhh so many things to do between now and christmas!! cant stay depressed for long!!

and something to go along with this

4 Likes

I think this was mentioned in one of the messages, another one, write!! write a short story, mystery scifi, or whatever> yes I love the story behind Atlantis, but really never persued it, maybe its time. I won’t put stuff on here that I put on another link. but read what I want to write about is a good thing to.

4 Likes