People , holiday depression

I thought of you and this song I needed to hear this morning!!!

Another one! I’m in another music mood!!!

way out of the question angelight

2 Likes

:cry::cry::cry:

God knows all things, and it’s in HIS hands now. We just need to hold on to our faith, and hope one day, you can meet your son again.

1 Like

@frustratedwriter

afbeelding

5 Likes

Well. a reminder I paid an arm and a leg to send things faster via air mail services. Next year if i’m still around, will start sending Christmas gift in September and save plenty of mula $$$$$ on the way. Why we never learn?

1 Like

good lessons to learn!

just a reminder for all of us…

5 Likes

Thank you ! Looking back ? Nope. Never. No way ! Just changed my number too. I’m starting to feel better and…I have a whole bunch of new projects :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

good for you!!!

4 Likes

Another One of my Favorites

3 Likes

Same here. That was gorgeous!

1 Like

@nymearia

Oh my goodness, I changed my phone number too about 3 weeks ago, and is the best thing I’ve ever done. Some have come knocking on my door to ask for the new number, and I said a rotund: NO. lol

I guess WE are Both finally in the right track! LET’S Welcome 2022 with open arms, and a new US!

3 Likes

got it!!

3 Likes

I moved more than 300 km away without leaving any address… Good luck knocking on my door ! :laughing:

Yep ! This ! :wink:

2 Likes

I’m sorry you had a reason to, but I hope this will be the start of a great new life. :hugs:

1 Like

Thank you :hugs:. Everything will be fine now…
And, I’m so happy to be part of this wonderful community :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I wish you all the best !

3 Likes

heres a little something I will share, just know we all do love you and we do care, theres one in particular that cares above everyone else!

6 Likes

1 Like

this one should have been put on here earlier, good thoughts, I am working ,still,on mine, not as bad as I was a month ago

still tired and still rather be alone, like I said I am working on it, and y’all have helped a lot!! thank you!

got my hot chocolate, mini marshmallows, candy cane, going to make snowman soup(heheheheh)

2 Likes

Also remember the people like Robin Williams - who is the class clown - but was hurting inside!

3 Likes