People , holiday depression

I know one thing, the holiday season coming up and I am going to do my best not to be blue, and depressed like I was last year!
these things arent just for me, but for others that go through the same thing as me each holiday!!

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

this one is so true

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

4 Likes

Funny enough, the Dutch word for “hope” (hoop) also means “(a) lot.”

4 Likes

3 Likes

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

when I put stuff on here,its not to just uplift me, I think I have controlled the depression I have/had. but now lookit, in a few months holidays again! well I am more prepared and I do plan to “lick” this .
so I still plan to put these thoughts and all on here, not just for me, but for the ones that do need an encouraging word, an uplift.

and bless y’all that have responded to me this past year because of the depression.

and I don’t think I mentioned the reason, in 1999 mom passed at christmas, 3 weeks later my husband passed. so theres that.

3 Likes

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

thats what I am talking bout! being a blessing to others!!

3 Likes

lets see if theres a response, oh and this is copied fromFB. I thought it is appropriate here

Sadly, we don’t always know the depths of someone’s depression until it is too late. 🥺 May I please have even 1 friend to copy and re-post? I am trying to demonstrate that someone is listening.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing, you’ve helped people who didn’t know they needed help. :wink::+1:t5:

2 Likes

thank you!!

1 Like

I don’t comment much in this thread, but I usually read everything you post because it’s always uplifting. You never know when the words you share are just the thing someone needs to hear/read.

I appreciate your contributions so much, @frustratedwriter .

3 Likes

Thanks all of you that responded, and my happy place, thank you for the kind words

4 Likes

4 Likes

I sure needed that!..

5 Likes

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

5 Likes

Then what does today have to offer? :thinking:

oh my goodness, take a walk, enjoy the day, be ity chilly or warm, meet 10 people and say HI, give a smile, you are alive, pain and all, you can see, hear, feel touch, in your right mind, got food, clothes, a roof over your head, I LOVE YOU keeps coming out in the little things, children’s laughter, cats & dogs antics, need I say more???

let me do a p/s here, this also points at me too!!!

1 Like

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////image ////

2 Likes

Is it working for you?

1 Like

yes it does, I am nod as depressed or blue like I was

1 Like

3 Likes

3 Likes