Viki

People , holiday depression

GROWING HOPE: A tale of hope during the Great Depression | The Mindful Word

that was beautiful! Thank you for sharing!!

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

///////////////////////

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I sure needed this today!

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

yeah even better!!

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

well at least I have the right ONE with me to overcome depression and anxiety this year, I always have but silly me just didn’t pay attention.

well everyone the holidays have begun, I must say I feel so much better than I did last year, no anxiety or depression!! and with Gods help I have come a long way!! also with my friends like you, that has also helped a whole lot!! thanks

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

afbeelding

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

:birthday::christmas_tree:

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Positivity

love this!

ok one holiday is passed, no depression!! yeaaaa, next is Christmas, this year I am quite busy so that helps

With what? :slight_smile: