People , holiday depression

afbeelding

afbeelding

afbeelding

afbeelding

5 Likes

GROWING HOPE: A tale of hope during the Great Depression | The Mindful Word

2 Likes

that was beautiful! Thank you for sharing!!

1 Like

4 Likes

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////image ///////////////////////

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

4 Likes

I sure needed this today!

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

yeah even better!!

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

well at least I have the right ONE with me to overcome depression and anxiety this year, I always have but silly me just didn’t pay attention.

5 Likes

well everyone the holidays have begun, I must say I feel so much better than I did last year, no anxiety or depression!! and with Gods help I have come a long way!! also with my friends like you, that has also helped a whole lot!! thanks

6 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

3 Likes

Screenshot_20221117-163202_YouTube

4 Likes

afbeelding

4 Likes

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

:birthday::christmas_tree:

4 Likes

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

4 Likes

Positivity

Screenshot_20221128-220830_YouTube
Screenshot_20221128-224028_YouTube

3 Likes

love this!

2 Likes

ok one holiday is passed, no depression!! yeaaaa, next is Christmas, this year I am quite busy so that helps

3 Likes

With what? :slight_smile:

1 Like
  1. getting out more
  2. more into meeting people, on street & church
  3. more crocheting
    4 sewing
    5 more getting out of “myself” and getting involved with other things like what I mentioned
    6 crocheting the worry worms to pass out to others
    7 showing a bit of kindness, which goes a long way
3 Likes

image:christmas_tree:

:christmas_tree:image

3 Likes