Post Your FAVORITE Water Scenes - Ya know - shower, waterfall, bath WHATEVER!

Fun killers…

4 Likes

Gee, you guys TALK about the scene but remember! A picture is worth ONE THOUSAND WORDS!
tub-4

tub-3

tub-8

4 Likes

Thanks for all the naked chests ahem I mean water scenes! :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

I can’t go like them all!

If I can add anything to this thread, I will come back again.

4 Likes

My pleasure you are very welcome - Hottie Posse - has ahem some nakkie chests too! :turkey:

2 Likes

ON MY WAY! :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

While watching the first episodes of The King’s Affection, this show reminded me of this thread. :slight_smile:

I finished watching TharnType II + the special episode. It has a pool scene as well. :slight_smile:

1 Like

:joy:

2 Likes

Lots of water scenes in RED SLEEVE - Fall in the BATH scene!

5 Likes

After watching this fragment, I really want to see this show. It looks so funny. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It is funny- but there is abuse and some very hard scenes - so be prepared!

Junho is BEYOND AMAZING!

Watch Party Red Sleeve

1 Like

It’s very funny and sad

1 Like

Oh oh. Thanks for the warnings.

1 Like

HOT HOT HOT!

WATER SCENES!!!

Thanks for REVIVING this THREAD - I know we have more WATER SCENES to post!
@sweethope

1 Like

I’m trying not to look at the bath scene you’ve posted, so I can watch the scene, while I watch the series. :slight_smile:

I was trying to decide what show to watch this evening, but I know which one I want to see now. :slight_smile:

Looking forward to your water scene posts :droplet::heart:

1 Like

WAIT - YES! I have had to basically ghost Junho on all social media - cuz he is my entire Instagram - and through his twitter and Instagram so I won’t get spoilers! You will LOVE it - the cinematography is phenomenal - We are on Eps 7 and 8 tonight!!! I wish you could watch with us.

I will post more water scenes as they come!

1 Like

thumb-39ab8fb0d31cfc902d965b130b74bc39_1479108514_9601_600x400
I love weightlifting fairy kim bok-joo :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Yeah, yeah, sure, it’s been 7 months, but I do want to revive this topic, Disco bot. Do we ever care when it comes to water scenes? This was in a drama I recently finished called “Believe in Love”. This is just a small clip of the overall scene, as it is for the episode trailer.

1 Like

Oh, that is cute.

1 Like

Ignore the video title as usual… it’s incorrectly correct :skull::see_no_evil:

I ADOREEE this scene… the OST was used soooo well :heart::heart: And the water, the water
WHAT is it about water?? Why is it ten times sexier just because of the water?? :sob::sob:

Even the BTS ended up looking so amazing

The two actors look really good together and the set atmosphere is so light and silly
2 Likes

That scene was so funny :joy:

3 Likes