Post Your FAVORITE Water Scenes - Ya know - shower, waterfall, bath WHATEVER!

I was just about to post that one to you, actually. I was going to say he has a cute and sweet side to him, and this would be an example of that. I would almost never prefer a guy to have long hair over short, but he is an exception to that.

1 Like

His hair is so pretty and shiney

2 Likes

It really is, and usually it would be a deal breaker if a guy has better hair than me, but look at him.

1 Like

New Show

I’m a Pet at Dali Temple

Bath Scene - Gorgeous Guy - 9:09 sec in :+1:

I LOVE her as a cat and her response!!!

1 Like

That seems like it may be some kind of record. LOL

2 Likes

I highly recommend the cat’s comments are hilarious - photos in hottie posse of our new guy

2 Likes

porkypine90_261
The scene you were talking about :joy:

I have started Love And Redemption since people say it’s as great as Ashes of Love. After 3 episodes, I already fell for the ML.:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

She was going after him - buddy!!! Too bad he’s magical!

2 Likes

In ‘I’ve Fallen For You’, the main leads literally meet each other when the FL falls off the roof and onto the ML while he’s bathing in a public bath. It’s hilarious, but I can’t find a clip of the full scene. The following video has a ‘highlight’ reel of some of the best moments from that meet cute. Just watch about the first 35 seconds or so.

1 Like

So here is another Collection I could do!!! We have collected quite the Water Scenes in this thread! :droplet:

W - 2 Worlds

WET WOOKIE

wet%20wookie
Tumblr

We Heart It

Tumblr

I Heart It
(Guys seriously this is one of my favorite kisses)
The whole scene is just - Yowsers!

4 Likes

Do we have Li Teng in here?
Mysterious Love give us a couple of these scenes haha

2 Likes

Oh yes it did!!! And I love when he blow dried her hair!!!

2 Likes

The shower scene in Lost Romance where she peeks - is so funny but here is a little clip of Marcus Chang

1 Like

Run On.

4 Likes

Shower scene from Devilish Joy (AKA Devilish Charm) featuring Choi Jin-hyuk. Yes, please!

(soompi.com)

4 Likes

Pinterest

2 Likes

Shhhh. Let’s not start. lol

2 Likes
1 Like

Wait, it belongs here (the drama’s From Five to Nine)

4 Likes